Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cryptovideography soon to be launched!

July 16 2006 at 3:25 AM
J  (no login)
from IP address 4.231.2.87

It started last summer in voice chat, after that horrible documentary from National Geographic came out. We were talking about documentaries and how the Bigfoot Community doesn't get a fair shake, and how researchers such as MK Davis get 20 seconds to discuss subjects that need time to really get into.
Well, I said that the only way the BF community would get fair treatment is if we made documentaries ourselves. That started the ball rolling. Katrina slowed it down but the idea is still on track.
I came up with the idea of making documentaries that would give time to those who wanted to tell what they have seen or encountered without a slant against them.
The idea for Cryptovideography was born, and I started working on ideas for programming. One thing I wanted to do was involve other researchers and eye witnesses and give them the opportunity to tell about their encounters & evidence. So Cryptovideography will allow anyone who wants to the ability to submit video to us for inclusion in our programming. It can be footage of your research area, you telling of your own encounter or what ever you think others might want to view. Anyone who submits video will get full credit in whatever program it ends up in. But we will also produce documentaries on a variety of subjects within the crypto field too.
Ester Schritter, Indybfhunter, Hondo, MK Davis, and others had some good ideas and were supportive. Ester (God bless her!) has contributed several tapes of footage and interviews already. So CryptoV is finally getting off the ground.
So far I've produced two documentaries already. "Swamp Apes" is available on eBay and takes a different approach to the subject of the orgins of BF in the south. "Bigfoot FAQ" is a good resource flick that covers many of the often asked question on the subject. It's perfect for beginners and anyone who wants a good reference to introduce someone to the subject and cover all those newbie questions. Both will be available on lulu.com soon too.
Cryptovideography.com will be launched soon too. The web sight will have video downloads and more.
We are working on ideas for future programs too. And we are accepting suggestions. If you have an idea for a program I'd like to hear about it.

If you want to be a part of cryptovideography all you need is a camcorder. We will show you how much fun it can be, and you get full credit for your material. You don't have to be a hollywood professional or have any special training. And it's free. {Plus there will be perks. }

Anyway, stay tuned. The web site should be up in a few weeks and the documentaries we already have in the can will be on lulu.com soon. You can post a message here if you have a question or interest in what I'm doing.
In the mean time... Here is a little promo for ya...

You can also check out a promo commercial for Bigfoot FAQ at this link:
"//jmichaelms.tripod.com/promo.wmv" just put http: in front of the //

Stay Tuned,
J.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bill green
(no login)

hi j. your new bigfoot documentarys dvds

July 29 2006, 11:10 PM 

hey j i think its realy wonderful your makeing new documentarys about bigfoot on dvds i will try to save my money to get one from you. please keep posted ok. thank you bill green

Respond to this message   
J
(no login)

Cryptovideography.com is here!

July 30 2006, 2:34 AM 

Check it out...
www.cryptovideography.com

Respond to this message   
bill green
(no login)

hey j. your new website is very informative & happy birthdayto you

July 31 2006, 2:01 PM 

hey j good afternoon your new website is very informative i added it my faverites. oh by the way happy birthday to you. please keep in touch ok. bill green

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement