Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Great documentaries!!!

August 18 2006 at 6:50 PM
Henry May  (Login HankMayIV)
from IP address 65.142.88.101

J, I so far have all of your documentaries, and really enjoy them a great deal. You have become a cottage industry of producing great, balanced documentaries, without the usual "sneering skeptics" or loaded narration, and I for one appreciate that deeply. Looking forward to more, and keep up the good work!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
J
(no login)

Okla Video

October 14 2006, 3:01 AM 

We (Esther and I) are getting interviews together (she is) for the next DVD. I already have a ton of footage with more to come. Right now I'm working on some un-bigfoot related shows but will start editing the Okla DVD soon. My Katrina DVD is on Lulu.com if anyone is interested.

Also, South MS has been warming up with a few new reports I've received. With all the Motorcycle, Bigfoot and Video stuff going on, I rarely have time to update this web site, but more is coming. Just takes time.
J.

Respond to this message   
bill green
(no login)

hey j thats great im very patient

December 19 2006, 6:43 PM 

hey j merry christmas wow thats great im realy looking forward your new oklahoma bigfoot documentary dvd im very patient so take your time.. thanks bill

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement