Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Are you viewing this site?

March 24 2007 at 9:31 AM
J  (no login)
from IP address 70.144.214.46

If so, how about a post? I'd like to get some discussion started here so if you have something related to cryptozoology to discuss why not start a thread?

Thanks,
J.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Henry May
(Login HankMayIV)

Re: Are you viewing this site?

March 26 2007, 2:29 AM 

Yes, I am viewing this site. I have a great topic-How many researchers are there in Mississippi (besides myself, Jay and M.K. Davis)? There was one witness who called me years ago (I can't remember his name) who is from South Mississippi. There's also James "Bear" Grant from up around the Grenada area, but I don't know of any other researchers in the "Magnolia State." Maybe someone can help me.

Respond to this message   
Henry May
(Login HankMayIV)

Re: Are you viewing this site?

March 26 2007, 2:37 AM 

Yes, I am viewing this site. I have a great topic-How many researchers are there in Mississippi (besides myself, Jay and M.K. Davis)? There was one witness who called me years ago, Jerry Hunsucker, but I don't know if he is necessarily a researcher, but he is from South Mississippi. There's also James "Bear" Grant from up around the Grenada area, but I don't know of any other researchers in the "Magnolia State." Maybe someone can help me.

Respond to this message   
Arkansan
(no login)

Yep...

April 18 2007, 2:59 PM 

I'm viewing it. I just don't have anything new to say. LOL

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement