from IP address 209.34.16.217

i been out of the bigfoot world just wondering if any new sigthings lately

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
J
(no login)

Quite a few

April 11 2007, 6:23 PM 

Check out the gcbro's recent sightings page (www.gcbro.com) and the Bfro.
Then come back and lets talk about them.
J

Respond to this message   
diane
(Login deedee75845)

bigfoot sightings

April 11 2007, 9:30 PM 

hey j thanks theres one that bothers me it on bfro marshall county in alabama about man see a bigfoot with a dogs head.
4/11/2007

NOW WHAT I SAW WAS THE 8' SASQUATCH CARRYING ONE OF THE ST. BEARD HEADS. I IN THE TIME THAT DROVE BY SLOWLY SAW THE BIGFOOT FROM THE KNEES UP, CARRYING THE HEAD OF THE DOG, SOME FLESH WAS HANGING FROM THE NECK AREA. THE HEAD WAS IN THE BIGFOOT'S LEFT HAND. HE WAS CARRYING IT FROM THE DOG HAIR AT THE TOP OF THE DOG HEAD.

i'm sorry i would have to turn around and find out if that was my neighbor dog.

Respond to this message   
J
(no login)

Bigfoot & Dogs

April 15 2007, 3:44 PM 

Bigfoot has had a long relationship with dogs. They don't seem to mix. Dogs usually won't follow the trail of a BF and will cower in their presence. Also dogs that do encounter a BF usually don't survive the encounter. One thought is the BF may see the dog, barking away at it as a means to lead someone to it. The dog gives away it's cover or location, so the BF takes it out. The other may be dogs just bother them.
In Arkansas the Foulk Monster was known to "tear the hide" off dogs and kill them. Hunting dogs would not chase it.

Another thought, dogs are after all a version of wolves, and BF has been known to interact with wolves and coyotes in a threatening manner. There are those, including myself, that believe Bigfoot will ambush a coyote pack and take their kill.

Domesticated dogs, unlike wild animals would act differently around a BF, either being brave and a nusience or just cowering and running away. It may be that BF expects them to behave like other animals and respect the Bigfoot and leave it alone. When the dog barks and challenges the BF he may react to that and kill it.

Bigfoot may see domesticated animals as too much a part of our world than theirs and since it shuns our world then the Bigfoot may be reacting to the dog adversly from that point of view. People tend to run away from a BF but a dog may challenge it, and thus give the Bigfoot the need to destroy it. I wonder what would happen if a human challenged a bigfoot?

And lastly, it could be simple food. A dog, especially a domesticated dog would be rich in proteins and a nice catch. If the dog has been fed well the Bigfoot may see it as a prize and healthy catch. Maybe they like dog meat? They appear to like deer, coyote and wolf. And since there are more dogs than wolves, well... do the math. I would suspect it would be eaiser to catch a domesticated dog than a wild wolf or coyote.
I know my dog is friendly and would probably run up to a Bigfoot and want to play! LOL

This doesn't necessarialy mean the bigfoot is aggressive. It may just be a defense of territory and a chance for a good, easy meal.

These are things that we need to know, and why field research is so important. Questions like the above will be answered one day, probably after one is captured or killed. But until then we need folks in the woods following the few patterns of these creatures and studying them. This is where we can do our part.

J.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement