Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

bigfoot attacks

April 13 2007 at 8:47 PM
diane  (Login deedee75845)
from IP address 209.34.18.83

how many attacks have there been on humans from bigfoot and have ever talk to someone that been attack

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
J
(no login)

For the most part...

April 14 2007, 12:49 AM 

...there have never been any attacks by Bigfoot on humans. With that said, there is the account of Ape Canyon and the Ostman incident, both can be researched on the net. However, no attacks by Bigfoot have ever been documented.
There are several accounts where a critter may have bluff charged a person, or chased them but we have no evidence of an out-right "attack."

This doesn't mean they wouldn't, couldn't or can't attack a person, and there are those who wonder if some of the hiker/camper "missing" reports may have been attacks. We simply don't know.

As with any wild animal, prudence is a must. Be cautious when in the woods.

J.

Respond to this message   
Arkansan
(no login)

Well..

April 18 2007, 3:01 PM 

I have never personally heard of an attack. But I wouldn't shake a red cape in front of one either...LOL

Respond to this message   
J
(no login)

Messin' with Sasquatch

April 18 2007, 9:42 PM 

Now that would be a hoot! I wonder how he would react to those little spears the fighter has? LOL

Respond to this message   
Arkansan
(no login)

Messin' With Sasquatch

April 19 2007, 11:07 AM 

I love those "Messin' With Sasquatch" beef jerky commercials!

My favorite is the one with the watchface reflecting light in Sasquatch's eyes!

I figure anybody with a waving red cape is in for something along the lines of what happens in those commercials! LOL

Respond to this message   
obidos
(Login obidos)

bigfoot attacks

May 25 2007, 7:05 PM 

See: http://www.texasbigfoot.com/horntrib.html

There may have been a case in the State in which a man was killed by one. No direct evidence though, the man's body has never been found. BUT, he had told his family about a big hairy monster that had agressively and boldly intimidating he and his family at night in a very rural area of the Ozarks. The man was not a hunter, but bought a shotgun shortly before he disappeared one night when he went to investigate something making loud noises outside. He never fired the gun, and he has not been seen since.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement