Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BIGFOOTING IN OKLAHOMA DVD soon to be released!

August 19 2007 at 1:00 PM
J  (no login)
from IP address 68.222.117.192

The Oklahoma Bigfoot video is now in the can! It's taken a long time and many re-edits, sometimes even going back and starting over but now it is done. I must admit I am quite proud of this production. "Bigfooting in Oklahoma" follows the quest of Esther Schritter as she seeks to learn more about Bigfoot. It is a chronology of her journey and a look into the life of a Bigfoot hunter.
Bigfooting in Oklahoma contains many interviews and stories of encounters with Sasquatch. The only thing left now is a few tweeks and to design the DVD case. We will announce a DVD release date soon. This is the finest program we have made so far, it's very professional! If you have any questions about the program we'd love to hear from you. Just write us at staff@cryptovideography.com and we will get back to you. Look for "Bigfooting in Oklahoma" soon!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bill green
(no login)

great video promo for bigfooting in oklahoma dvd

August 24 2007, 10:44 PM 

hey j good evening wow great new video promo for bigfooting in oklahoma im realy looking forward to seeing what the dvd case will look like soon.but im very patient.. oh i realy like your new website. please keep in touch with me henry & everyone on all forums. thanks bill green

Respond to this message   
bill green
(no login)

bigfooting in oklahoma dvd cover

September 9 2007, 11:28 PM 

hey j wow the dvd cover of bigfooting in oklahoma looks wonderful i saw it on ebay. but is your new documentary going to be on amazon.com soon. thanks bill green

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement