General

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Comments
    • (Login Kylearan)
      Posted Jul 6, 2002 3:19 AM

Hi,

20 pts - Conquest WITHOUT ever making any military alliances or MPP's

I'm not sure, but I think 20 pts for this are a bit much - normally it's not hard to do this, it only slows you down. Maybe 15?

20 pts - Diplomatic Victory WITHOUT building or capturing the UN.

Oh, I didn't know that this is actually possible. I never saw any votes if an AI built the UN. Do they only hold votes when they're quite sure of winning, maybe?

25 pts - Domination WITHOUT building or capturing any great wonders.

Again, that one sounds rather easy, so I'm not sure if 25 pts are a bit much? Or is this again only meant as a slowdown?

30 pts - Histogram victory WITHOUT ever attacking any rival cities.

I like that one!

6 pts - Build the Heroic Epic by 10BC

On the one hand, this encourages early warfare, involving a decision wether that is worth the 6 points or not. On the other hand this involves a huge luck factor - I've waged long wars with militaristic civs without ever seeing a great leader.

I like the rest of the scoring, although they favour militaristic play. But keeping track of scoring will be very complex this time! Especially for players like me who get absorbed too much with playing and have already difficulties with taking notes, making screenshots, stopping for long-term strategic decisions...

-Kylearan
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)