Man just let it go

by Trutheckian

Sheesh I know you've worked hard but a total reset would make the game much better. First of all Randus you are NOT all made out of random coding. You've had funding too and you know it. Aphrodite also has had random funding so I wouldn't say that either. This is getting to be a pain in the arse. Sure if there is a total reset then what you've worked for is all gone, but hey it's just a game. I've had funding and would hate to lose my stuff but if it happens so be it. As for the idea of giving "bonuses" at the reset I don't think so. You've worked up this far once why not do it again? Giving bonuses is in a way showing favoritism. Sure you guys built Hiddenworld but you guys started out like the rest of us. You guys are the "Masters" so to speak so act like it!! Don't whine for special priviledges that just shows how cowardly you really are. You are afraid that if we are on the same level we could become better than you and you know it. No offense Randus but you won't last forever. Things change and you must accept it for all it's worth. I'll probably get chewed out for this but I don't care because I know that it's JUST A GAME!!

Posted on Jul 16, 2000, 9:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement