first off....

by Randus

My stats are not what I play my character for. My stats are among the top ones in the game, but if they did suck i still would not want to loose my character. And to put it bluntly, I dont see how any of you have any good reason to even think you know how much work and effort some of us have put into this game. And to all of you who think im funded, your right, but only because i had the funds on my own and lost them in a game bug. But unlike all you who borrow money and never pay it back, I pay off my debts and therefore its not funding, its taking out a loan. I know you, truthekian, are funded, because i am the one who funded you. I know 99% of the people in this game have borrowed money from higher levels and never paid it back. And as for calling me a whining coward, blow me. Im not whining, im not a coward. I just dont like the idea of all you low levels asking for a reset because your scared youll never catch up to us. If i have to start over, ill still be more powerfull than you all because i know more of how the game works and i dont whine and nag to everyone about how some people dont deserve what they have even though they earned it. What us high level people have we earned. think on it....who could fund someone who is higher level than he? Why would we need you to? Stop whining. stop bitching. and shut the **** up.

Posted on Jul 16, 2000, 5:32 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement