Offense taken:

by Kiona ShadoeBlade

This board has been here for nearly three years. People have come, and gone. They've shared good times, and badtimes. They've laughted together, they've cried together.

If you want to talk about sex, and drugs, or want to cuss up a storm, by all means, do it on your own board, but keep the filth off of mine. I understand that many of you are twelve-year-olds just discovering the joy of being able to swear about all your frustrations. I would not dare to take that from you for a moment, but keep it away from here. Not only is this supposed to be a place for "mature" people, its a place to speak about a game, not rant about whatever is irking you.

By posting on this board, you have agreed to keep swearing to a minimum. Talk of sex has NO place in the public eye. My little brother plays this game as well, and I will leave here entirely before I allow him to be exposed to that.

So, if you think its all good, all fun in games, go enjoy your boards. If you dont like what Im trying to do...

*smiles sweetly* leave.

-Kiona

Posted on Jul 19, 2000, 6:42 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement