We'll use VIPER as an example on the board.

by Pantless Krab

VIPER went off on a rant. He used a few cuss words
Then he decided to send a message to the knights containing many words of the foul persuation.

Swearing never was, isn't, and never will be tolerated in the game. And it should be the same way on the board.

Course the board automatically blocks it so it ain't that bad. But I mean, if you can avoid it (Which you ALWAYS can.) then don't do it.

The game is for all ages and not all ages are constantly exposed to such language as VIPER decided to use.

Note that Kiona will most likely use the same punishment for swearing as the knights use.

The time is set depending on the extent of the offense. In VIPER's case I don't think he'll be welcomed back. Kiona may be different.

Just a warning that offenses DO get punished. And they get punished to the full extent that is allowed.

- PK
- Paraphrase from Romeo and Juliet: "Banished? Banished? Give me death, for it is a greater fate than banishment!" I know it ain't right, but hey, ya get the jist.

Posted on Jul 20, 2000, 12:44 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement