In a perfect world...

by Kiona ShadoeBlade

...we would not have to worry about such words. People would not take offense to them, we would not have to censor our children, we'd run around kissing each others butts, because that would be the perfect world.

Bull.

Im not going to be as strict as you think, but here in the beginning, folks are gonna have to learn that im not going to tolerate rambling strings of profanity. While it may not offend ME, it may offend SOME, and its that possiblity that IM trying to guard against.

This should be a game for all players. You dont have to keep it sweet and G-rated, but you will keep it at least PG, or you wont have any place here.

I think that my request has been more than reasonable...we'll see how the new boards work out. Give em a chance, and give me a chance. Im not a bad person for trying to censor one of my favorite little hideaways in this world, and shield it from dumb-nuts who have nothing but four letter words in their vocabulary.

-kiona

Posted on Jul 20, 2000, 8:33 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement