REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

Respond to this messageReturn to Main Forum
Original Message
  • "Afterthoughts" UPDATED!
    • (no login)
      Posted Nov 19, 2004 8:02 AM

Well, just got the photos from The Point and The Bitter End posted to "Afterthoughts". A new painting is also featured (one i gave the boys at the philly show).

And a reminder, new and official flyers for all Common Rotation shows are available for download, printing, and distribution from the site as well.

Loretta -- you yelled at me all through the east coast tour to put in a little more effort (apparently i didn't "try too hard") to publicize the fact that i did indeed have the Common Rotation flyers available on my site, so here it is! And thanks again for getting my flyers and stickers out there for philly and NYC, you rock!

In addition, the flyer for eric's solo show in december will be available shortly.

and as always, any feedback to serve you guys better is always appreciated!

-holly
      (basking in the not being able to sing "its not my birthday" today. happy birthday to me!)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.