REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Ken pics (and a few more)

July 12 2002 at 10:13 PM
  (no login)

In response to a few complaints, I rummaged through the old photos and pulled out the halfway decent ones of Ken. If there were more I'd certainly put them up, but as others posted earlier it's really dang hard to get shots of the drummer when he's back there in the deep recesses of the stage's shadows.

Here they are:
http://www.efn.org/~brideb/Deb/cro.html
(or will be in a minute!)

Yes, there were bigger pictures attached to some of the Ken pics, but as I specifically agreed not to post them I'm not going to do so - sorry!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ken pics (and a few more)

July 12 2002, 11:03 PM 

meow!!!
thanks for posting the ken photos.
you rule!

(Login TB1479)

Great pics...

July 15 2002, 6:51 AM 

Ok so how much do I want Ken's purple bowling shirt? *snicker* I remember we had a convo about said shirt at that gig He was so cute about it. Cuz I commented on how much I loved it.

The Professor looks so adorable But then again drummers usually are *g*

*wuvs*

TB

Adam's Biggest Fan
ABC #1-Founder and Official Geek
ABC Version 1.0 Retro Adam
West Coast So Cal Common Ro Pimp
"Don't don't don't let's start this is the worst part. To believe for all the world, that you're my precious little girl. Don't don't don't let's start, I've got a weak heart. I can't get around till you get around."-"Don't Let's Start", They Might Be Giants covered by Common Rotation-
"It's not the size of the mic it's the length of the song."-"Rockstar", Common Rotation-
"What was so delicately touching was she recalled that I preferred it red."-"Burgandy", Common Rotation-
"I'm not a poet, nor a prophet though I dream from time to time. I'm an artist of illusion and I sketch a strange design.. So don't pay me with respect, just pay me with attention."-"Did A Verse End?", Common Rotation-
"When I was younger I used to get angry at all the girls. Now that I'm older, I just get angry at the world."-"Oklahoma", Common Rotation-

Current Topic - Ken pics (and a few more)  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.