REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

the trokia tour

July 25 2002 at 6:24 PM
Anonymous  (Login conqueen)

Im off to the south trokia tour this october in london (england) and adam will be there ... at another convention we were told that another member of common rotation would be going...Does anyone know who? (I know were all hoping all of the band will come )

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

TB
(Login TB1479)

I'd suspect...

July 25 2002, 7:45 PM 

It's Eric. He usually accompanies Adam when they do the tour thing like they are doing with TMBG.

And ooh yay a UK fan!

*wuvs*

TB

Adam's Biggest Fan
ABC #1-Founder and Official Geek
ABC Version 1.0 Retro Adam
West Coast So Cal Common Ro Pimp
"Don't don't don't let's start this is the worst part. To believe for all the world, that you're my precious little girl. Don't don't don't let's start, I've got a weak heart. I can't get around till you get around."-"Don't Let's Start", They Might Be Giants covered by Common Rotation-
"It's not the size of the mic it's the length of the song."-"Rockstar", Common Rotation-
"What was so delicately touching was she recalled that I preferred it red."-"Burgandy", Common Rotation-
"I'm not a poet, nor a prophet though I dream from time to time. I'm an artist of illusion and I sketch a strange design.. So don't pay me with respect, just pay me with attention."-"Did A Verse End?", Common Rotation-
"When I was younger I used to get angry at all the girls. Now that I'm older, I just get angry at the world."-"Oklahoma", Common Rotation-

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
Find more forums on Folk MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.