REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Funniest Common Rotation Moments/show Highlights

October 6 2002 at 10:28 AM

(Login CR_Rachel)

I know this thread has been posted so many times but, does anyone have any funny Common Rotation moments to share or Highlights from the show weather it be on stage or from meeting them in person?

Hearing this kind of stuff makes me happy, I don't know why...? :D
(((r a c h e l)))

Much Ado About Adam Busch- a masterpiece at work
http://www.adam-busch.cjb.net

Live Journal- http://www.livejournal.com/users/adamfan

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Skidachu)

Re: Funniest Common Rotation Moments/show Highlights

October 6 2002, 1:35 PM 

Well I gotta add last nights gig in London really, poor Eric, his guitar string kept on breaking (4th one down if its of any interest to anyone) and he couldnt get the new one to work when he was trying to replace it!!!

First one guitar went and then mid song the other guitars string went!!! There was a bit of time where him and Adam were trying to put the new one in useing two sets of hands but int he end they gave up and adapted, which was totally wonderful of them!!!

So amusing and at the same time made you go awww!

Briel
(no login)

Re: Funniest Common Rotation Moments/show Highlights

October 6 2002, 6:16 PM 

There is another thread about this kind of stuff if you want to browse down the page a bit. It kind of gets old sometimes having to say the same stuff over and over. Not trying to be mean or anything or kill your thread. Just tryin' to save time. And there are a lot of funny stories there.

(Login Secretsnuggler)

hmmmmmmm, oooh I got one!

October 7 2002, 2:23 PM 

Adam did this thing in his talk before the gig on saturday. He said that the one acting thing he could do perfectly was to fall down, and thus went on to demonstrate it through out a song at the gig. i can't remember the title but it was a complete tuuuuuunnnee!

Luv Rachel -X-

*"Eric is a BABE"*

Current Topic - Funniest Common Rotation Moments/show Highlights  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.