REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

T'is the Season....

December 17 2002 at 4:25 PM
Tori  (no login)

.... to be really really cold. It's freezing here in Scotland, I know why are we talking about the weather but I just got in and it's -4 c here and I just had to rant. I love snow at Christmas but you would think it could be warm and snow instead of being so cold.

Ok rant over

Tori x

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tori
(no login)

Re: T'is the Season....

December 17 2002, 4:27 PM 

Oooops forgot to add that it isn't snowing here just really really cold.

(Login pussy-Galore)

Am with ya Tori

December 17 2002, 6:41 PM 

I am in Belfast and its sooooo cold over here. I know what you mean about the snow its cool when its kind of thick and you can throw snowballs.

I hate when its icey though you slide way 2 much It snowed here I think it was 2 years ago I had 2 walk 4 miles with my now ex boyfriend.
We where going up 2 his mums but where going 2 call into the bar beside her house first as we had just got engaged.
So we where celebrating but I walked the 4 miles in the ice and snow. And was fine I got right up 2 the bar and I mean outside the door. I fell and broke my wrist.I just couldn't believe that I had got so far with out falling and then just as I was about 2 go in.

Ahh well thats enough from me for one nite, I hope ya'll enjoy your hols so be good and be careful.

(no login)

Winterpeg?

December 17 2002, 7:00 PM 

Very surprisingly we have almost NO snow in Winnipeg, Canada! Usually by this time of year there'd be a couple feet on the ground atleast, but we don't even have a couple inches! Just a thin layer of snow and ice on colder days or slush on warmer days. I hope we get SOME snow for Christmas!

OT for a sec... does ANYONE have "Pop-up Killer" to send me for my computer? The ads on this board are nuts today! I can't take it anymore... ahhhhhh sigh

Happy Holidays everyone!! :D

Current Topic - T'is the Season....  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.