REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Live Recordings, Scala Gig, and Stuff

February 28 2003 at 4:00 PM
Mattia  (no login)

Well...

I posted a bit a good long while ago, then fell silent (pesky real life, so busy..) for a bit, but I thought I'd show up again.

First of all, must see about ordering the new Album, although I may wait a little longer until it's avaliable via web stores, since sending mail from here (Amsterdam) in US funds isn't the easiest thing ever. Anyway, I've decided I'm going to do my utmost to be at The Harvest, and at the Scala Gig.

Live Recordings: I understand Common Ro is taper friendly, and I was wondering what the deal was going to be at Scala. Wanted to try out my shiny new MD recorder, y'see.

Also, I've been downloading oodles of Ari Hest (check him out. http://www.arihest.com) live sets from a nifty little website,

http://www.archive.org/audio/

Uncompressed full shows for bands that are open to it. Not fast, but it's all there, and it's all legit. I'd love to see Common Rotation there, if they're open to the idea. Either way, more Live Common Ro stuff is something I'd very much like, but all this B&P stuff seems a tad complicated to handle overseas, unfortunately.

Oh, and, umm.....Stuff.

There. That about covers it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kinny
(no login)

Re: Live Recordings, Scala Gig, and Stuff

March 4 2003, 6:37 PM 

Mattia,

I'm pretty sure Scala will be made aware of CR's taping policy, but since Matt hasn't answered the question, I can see if I can find out from the promoter what the deal will be.

And thanks for the link to that site... we'll have to see if we can get the band to give permission and then get me a few extra IQ points so I can figure out how to upload shows. :D In the meantime, if anybody wants MP3's they can instant message me (AIM: promocoro / MSN: promocoro@hotmail.com) and I'll hook 'em up.

(no login)

Re: Live Recordings, Scala Gig, and Stuff

March 4 2003, 7:00 PM 

I've sent an email to the etree archive giving them our permission to have our live shows archived there.

Happy Uploading!

Matt

Current Topic - Live Recordings, Scala Gig, and Stuff  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.