REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

5th Gig at Wendy's Party

April 7 2003 at 3:00 PM
Rachel  (no login)

A lucky friend of mine who got to go to Wendy's party in Boston and got a copy of the stage set list so here it is though she said they didn't necessarily follow it all the way.

1st set: Dancer-just Eric, Hey Mr. DJ-Adam+Eric, First Time, Indy Rockin', Gone Dyin, RockStar, Burgandy, Savior with Rosa Parks & Lose Yourself, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Sit Down, Answering Machine, Pretty Lights, Everything Under The Sun.

2nd set: Rick Solo (Some song about Ice cream), then just Eric + Rick, then Adam + Eric for Boy in the Bubble?, Post Modern, Dont lets Start, More Complex, What we have Now, Hollywood Romance, Before It Takes, All My Time, Did a verse End?, Lena, Radio DJ, Fortunate, and the Oklahoma with out mics with all of the guys on the floor in a circle and Wendy's son singing with them.

Sound like a lot of fun, did anyone on the board get to go that can post more details?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 5th Gig at Wendy's Party

April 7 2003, 5:28 PM 

Who is Wendy?

Anonymous
(no login)

April 7 2003, 5:52 PM 

A Bronzer.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 7 2003, 8:18 PM 

I was there..and I was a little set off by the amount of cursing they did in front of kids under 10...but they were wonderful with them (the kids) otherwise

Cricket
(no login)

I was there!

April 8 2003, 2:21 PM 

Wendy is OzLady- she's been to several of the NYC shows in the last year.

The gig was great! The guys were in great spirits- far more patient with Wendy's son Max than I usually am (as Auntie Erika I have learned to be patient, but he's not so easy!).

The band sounded great- I think there were a lot of converts that weekend- folks who were duly impressed, and rightly so- there was a great energy, and a lot of jokes about bar mitzvahs, weddings and sweet sixteens.

I for one danced my ass off, knowing I wouldn't be able to at Bitter End this weekend. Well, that and the booze was free and I was a bit loopy!

But it was a great time, and I know the birthday girl was thrilled.

Will post pics once I get them developed.

Adam made a joke about dressing down for once- he was in a long sleeved tee. And he's growing a beard, which threw me a bit.

It was a great night- lots of fun.

Anonymous- who are you?

~Erika

Briel
(Login Briel)

April 8 2003, 2:27 PM 

Everyone's talking about Adam and his beard. LOL I saw a post about it at another forum I post at.

*~AIM~* Horseluvr636

Rachel
(no login)

April 8 2003, 3:54 PM 

oo! A beard, eh? Look forward to seeing the pics!

Stef
(Login CRoFan28)

April 8 2003, 8:25 PM 

A beard eh? As long as he doesn't grow his hair out or we won't be able to tell Adam and Matt apart :P

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
MSN/AIM: CRoFan28 -- LiveJournal: crofan28 *boop*
"I'm finding my way, finding the world... c'mon rise up, rise like the sun!" --
I.M.E.
Live in Five Productions.

Rachel
(Login CR_Rachel)

April 9 2003, 3:36 PM 

Stef- Unless ofcourse looking like his big bro is what Adam is going for... hmmm...

- - - - - - - - -

I'm a proud Kenadian!!
http://www.ken-beck.cjb.net
AIM: cr28Rachel / LJ: AdamFan // Ken Sure Can Rap!
*boop*

Jennifer
(no login)

I was there, too! (with cricket!)

April 9 2003, 4:11 PM 

The band was awesome - as was the hootenanny! A good time was had by all - can't wait to see the NYC show this Sat!

Pussy-Galore
(no login)

"Wendy's party"

April 9 2003, 7:35 PM 

Well,Wendy is one lucky gal! having the guys perform at her party.It looks like it was a great party from all the posts.Glad y'all had such a gret time and thanks for sharing.

CommonRo4Me
(Login VintageSoul)

April 9 2003, 8:19 PM 

Stef - I agree. First time I saw Matt I got totally confused. I mean come on, Adam with a beard pretty much equals Matt. But I'm excited to see his facial hair excursion.

Cricket
(no login)

Pics are up!

April 11 2003, 10:53 AM 

Not mine, but another partygoer's. Many are of Bronzers doing fun social type things (and one features a glimpse of one of my buttcheeks, but that's a whole other ball of wax). But there are some good shots of the band.

Check em out at http://photos.yahoo.com/tiggybronzer

I'll be finishing up my roll at tomorrow's gig, and will post those sometime next week.

Enjoy!

~Erika

Deborah
(no login)

Aaaah, cool pics!

April 11 2003, 11:03 AM 

I can think of someone - not that I'm naming any names - falling off her chair when she sees those pictures of Eric.

As for Adam, he and Matt are clearly brothers, but I don't think they're nearly similar looking enough to mistake for twins. Even if Adam grew his hair and beard out, I just don't see confusing the two. Maybe part of it's in the bearing, but I think there are other differences to back it.

My favorite pic by far - very sweet! - is picture #37.

- d

Deborah
(no login)

April 11 2003, 11:06 AM 

Ah, but that turtle is pretty damn cute, too.

Hacker Groupie
(no login)

April 11 2003, 3:48 PM 

Eric looks very nice in those photographs. He also looks like he's lost some weight. He's looking very nice.

Oye. The beard. This girl's not a facial hair type of girl. Unless we're talking mutton chops.. those are sweet. Adam does look more like his brother Matt w/ the facial hair but I agree w/ the Debster.. they don't appear twins.

Thank you for sharing the piccys, Cricket! I miss you!!

Shelly
(no login)

April 11 2003, 6:41 PM 

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing!

And Deb, I agree with you - the turtle is adorable.

Briel
(Login Briel)

April 12 2003, 5:06 PM 

I did not fall off my chair! That is if you even meant me. If not then laughs nervously.

Nice pics! I don't think the beard looks bad at all. Pics #37 and 38 are very cute. Pics #31 and 32 are just wrong. I'm just kidding. Haha I'd never have the guts to do that, unless maybe really drunk.

*~AIM~* Horseluvr636

get.your.party.on
(Login get.your.party.on)

could some1

April 12 2003, 8:07 PM 

tell me where a phto of matt is to compare cause i dont know what he looks like , thanks

Wendy
(no login)

Curses! Foiled again! ;-)

April 13 2003, 10:01 PM 

Hey! Wendy here!

Just so's you know- the guys actually cut WAY back on the cursing. And my kids know enough not to repeat what they hear from their mom's friends. They had the time of their lives and were wicked pissed that I wouldn't bring them to NY for the show at the Bitter End this weekend. For you youngsters, here's a tip: do not ever bring your kids to a bar. giggle And anyway, Adam dropped the "f-bomb" in front of his grandmother several times last night, so...

Can't get over how great they sound and how amazing it was to get to share my b'day with the guys, especially my 'little brother' Adam. :-D And having so many of my friends there was the icing on the yummy cake!

Turning 40 don't suck! :-D

~Wendy aka OzLady

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.