REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

WLIR Tri-State Sound Showcase June 7th

May 21 2003 at 10:07 PM

(Login Briel)

Saturday, June 7th NEW
WLIR Tri-State Sound Showcase
The Vanderbilt
1600 Round Swamp Road
Plainview, NY 11803
Exit 48 off L.I.E.
10:30pm
**ALL AGES**
Ticket Info: Free Tickets to this show will be given away to ALL who attend our June 5th show at The Bitter End.

Wow that's great for those who go to the Bitter End show!

*~AIM~* Horseluvr636

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

alas

May 22 2003, 10:59 AM 

i will not be able to attend this event. i know, i know, i'm a bad fan. but i do have a good excuse. i'm going to field day festival in calverton, long island. radiohead, beck, among others. i'm only going the first day, which is the 7th. too bad. i'd love to see the boys at the vanderbilt again. always a good time. a great venue as well. everyone should definitely check it out, especially if they give out free tickets to this show as the bitter end show, which will of course be rocking. so yeah, check out the bitter end show. get tix to the vanderbilt show. check out that show. it can be a common rotation weekend extravamusica!

peace and love,
naggz

Tricia
(no login)

What's up sucka?

May 22 2003, 11:58 PM 

Naggz you ignorant bastard. Fuck the Field Day fest. I know that the LIR "freedom sound fest" or "whatever blow me fest" sounds lame. But what could be lamer then 8 thousand smelly, Radioheady, nuevo outcast, po-mo, drugged out, Converse One-Star wearing, "no really this is our own movement and not a throw back to all the other alternative angst-ridden teen age retaliatory groups of the past" fans waiting in a dirty field (in which there is a 33% or higher chance of rain) for 6 hours just to hear one highly overrated band? Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to get tickets to any event in which they won't mail you the "passes to sublime ecstasy" through the standard mail. To make you pay extra for 2-day delivery when you are completely willing to wait the week is nothing short of fascism. And fuck the fascists!! Neh, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!!
Bob Roberts for President in 2004!!!!!

(no login)

hey, shit happens

May 23 2003, 9:26 AM 

tricia, i know, i know, you hate me. what can i say? it sucks. i really do want to go to the common rotation show, but i spent so much on the ticket and my cousin and some fo his friends are coming from montreal. i don't really have a choice at this point. so yeah, shit happens. it's too bad though. oh well. the boys will of course rock, and i will be there in spirit.

as for presidential nominations, i vote for the professor. kb, will you be my president?

peace and love to you all,
naggz

also, wish me luck. i'm going to atlantic city tonight. come on 7, come on 7...

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: WLIR Tri-State Sound Showcase June 7th

May 23 2003, 11:56 AM 

tricia, take a prozac and CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!

bbgirl
(no login)

Not to be self righteous or anything but.....

May 23 2003, 12:40 PM 

Can y'all talk and get frustrated and have feelings without CONSTANTLY using foul language??? This is such a great website, and don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading what everybody has to say...it just gets to be a bit much with F--- this and F--- that! Anyway, I wish I were close enough distance wise to make it to the show. Hope whoever goes will be extremely descriptive!

Veronica
(no login)

May 23 2003, 12:52 PM 

Tricia- Keep preachin' Sista. Hopefully I wont dissapoint and my ass will be at the 7th show too. Its so great how common ro always plays during my birthday week! And its always such a good present- Hope to see you soon-you rock

Naggz-poopie head!!!!

(Login CR_Rachel)

May 23 2003, 6:19 PM 

Yes...All of this foul language has put me in a very dark place. nods

-- -- -- --
The Professor: A Ken Beck Site
Pimping CoRo in Ontario

FOLK.shit.up. @ Live in Five Productions.
*boop*

Anonymous
(no login)

May 23 2003, 6:42 PM 

well ya little kindergarteners, i don't know if you all are just grumpy cause you haven't had you nap yet, but listen up. if i wanna express myself by using "foul language", i will. if i wanna give my opinion, i will! so i'm gonna keep on keeping on and hope no one tells their mommies on me.

FUCK ON FUCKERS!!

www.blacknasty.net
(no login)

May 23 2003, 7:03 PM 

fuck.

Tamz
(no login)

May 26 2003, 8:32 PM 

Fuck? No thanks did plenty of that.

On Field Day..These things are picking the wrong fucking weekends to happen. My sons first camping trip is that weekend and not far from the "festivities" and
WAH, I just hope this "preview" to the crap in August has well controlled traffic and everyone stays in Calverton and away from Riverhead and the route to Riverhead from my house (couldn't they do it somewhere else, rotten bastards)
..The August thing in Calverton may keep me away from Central Suffolk around my due date..and thats soo not cool. After reading about the one in TN causing 16 hours of traffic I'd be better off walking to the hospital to have this kid. Things like this should be held west of Suffolk County damnit!

Yes Im cranky, what the fuck do you expect from a pregnant woman?

Current Topic - WLIR Tri-State Sound Showcase June 7th  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.