REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

CG music video

June 8 2003 at 8:11 AM

(Login Captaingenius)

last fall, my band Captain Genius released its first CD. we were lucky enough to have adam & eric sing backing vocals on 3 tracks. one of these, a song called "Let's Go For A Drive" now has a music video that you can check out at www.captaingenius.net (click on videos button). the video was directed by ben rock (production designer on "the blair witch project") and has a cool car, a hot chick and a robot. enjoy!

thanks to the CR boys for helping make the song, and therefore the video kick so much heinie. best of luck to them on their current tour!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login CR_Rachel)

Re: CG music video

June 8 2003, 8:34 AM 

Matt!
That's such a cool video. It's definately different, and that song is a favorite of mine. Great job, I really enjoyed it!

-Rachel

-- -- -- --
The Professor: A Ken Beck Site
Pimping CoRo in Ontario

FOLK.shit.up. @ Live in Five Productions.
*boop*

(Login CommonGirl)

June 8 2003, 10:55 AM 

Briel
(no login)

June 8 2003, 11:25 AM 

Hey Matt, I totally enjoyed that song when ya'll did it at The Bitter End with Eric. I'll definately be checking out the video! Thanks for the heads up.

(Login CommonGirl)

June 18 2003, 12:49 PM 

When I watched the video last week, I forgot to say that the robot was an unexpected surprise, a nice touch of humor and a reminder of Lost in Space.

http://www.rocktherock.com
http://www.slayground.net/yourgirl

Current Topic - CG music video  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.