REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

I got a CDR!!

June 10 2003 at 11:40 AM
Pixie  (no login)

For those of you who have seen me whine and cry over not being able to hear the Union Maid songs, let alone get them burned, I GOT A CDR!!!

It took me a half an hour before my brain kicked into gear and figured out how to use the darn thing! But, I did it. I now have my Co Ro live disc and my Union Maid disc!!! YAY ME!!!

Pixie!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: I got a CDR!!

June 10 2003, 11:53 AM 

I've got the first 25 (upto Hollywood Romance 2) burned onto CD-R back-up mainly cos my computer likes to randomly wipe sections of the hard drive and I didn't want to lose them all.

I suppose I ought to bakc up the next 10 or so before I end up losing them.

Lara

Titch
(Login Titch_Bitch)

CDR - R cool

June 10 2003, 12:30 PM 

I love CDR's the first time I worked out how to burn tarcks to a CDR I was so happy. However I have been unable to even save any of the union maidon songs to my comp, I have tried 'save target as' but it wont work, can anyone help me?

~NiCoLa~
YAY! I have finished my exams *starts cartwheeling around living room and goes straight through the window. Walks round to front door and sits down* OW!

(Login CommonGirl)

June 10 2003, 12:45 PM 

Pixie: Congratulations. Enjoy!

Titch: If Save Target As does not work, you can always just hit Open - then after you download the file and it opens in your music program, select the track and hit View Track Location - the wording may be different on different MP3/music programs. Then you can see where the files are loading, because they may all be hiding in a Temporary Files folder or the My Music folder, etc. Also, you might try downloading them from mike-uhler.com or perhaps even from a different computer. Good luck!

http://www.rocktherock.com
http://www.slayground.net/yourgirl

Titch
(Login Titch_Bitch)

cheers

June 12 2003, 5:15 AM 

Cheers mate, I got it done!!

~NiCoLa~
YAY! I have finished my exams *starts cartwheeling around living room and goes straight through the window. Walks round to front door and sits down* OW!

(Login CommonGirl)

June 13 2003, 12:36 PM 

(no login)

June 13 2003, 1:49 PM 

U must be in a good mood 2day

(Login CommonGirl)

June 14 2003, 2:01 AM 

Current Topic - I got a CDR!!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.