REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Misheard Coro lyrics...LOL

July 29 2003 at 10:30 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Have you guys ever heard the "wrong" lyrics in a CRo song and then learned the "actual" words, and felt kinda, well dumb! Here are some of the ones that I originally heard...

Lena - "Well here comes that girl another poster of vomit"

Hollywood - "Put a muggle in an imortal ship and save them for a rainy day"

Hehehehe thought it was funny to share.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login CRoFan28)

Re: Misheard Coro lyrics...LOL

July 30 2003, 2:58 AM 

LOL, I guess I could see where you'd here "vomit" in "a myth"... with a little stretch. Funny suff.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
FOLK.shit.up. @ Adam forums || Eric forums || Live in Five
"You can say that you were there, reflected in my stare... we all know there's no easy way out."
MSN/AIM: CRoFan28 -- LiveJournal: crofan28 -- *boop*

Inge
(Login pellenaka)

July 30 2003, 3:18 AM 

Well there's always the burger song (Less Than I Deserve)

RightKindOfWrong
(Login RightKindOfWrong)

July 30 2003, 8:52 AM 

I used to think in "fortunate" it was "finleys line" instead of "thin laced line"

btw i am not new here my name has just changed so many times because i for my passwords

Briel
(no login)

July 30 2003, 11:36 AM 

For Fortunate I used to think it was "finish line" instead of "thin laced line".

I can't think of any others. Usually they get replaced in my mind once I hear the correct lyrics.

(Login Titch_Bitch)

July 30 2003, 12:41 PM 

Misheard lyrics are always fun, 'cept whren you're sitting on the bus singing them and the person behind you turns around to correct you.

~NiCoLa~
When I say 'Bo' you say 'Selecta'!

emmazon
(Login emmazon)

July 31 2003, 5:08 AM 

Due either to the American/English pronunciation differences or the fact that I am a bit of a twat, I thought for ages that the Funeral Director in Princess of Venice was singing ballads to his "Big Arsed fans". I thought that was quite sweet really.

Love & Definitely a Big Arsed Fan!

Em.
x

Anna
(Login niannah)

July 31 2003, 7:19 AM 

I heard the 'poster of vomit' in Lena too! For ages! I thought, it can't be that, so I looked up the words and indeed it wasn't. Glad someone else heard it too...

(Login Wyvernchick)

July 31 2003, 4:33 PM 

Yep, I've done it too... quite often, but the one that sticks is one that I always knew was wrong, always knew what it was supposed to be but still somehow kept hearing it wrong...

Answering Machine. Yes, I know it's "a face full of strain". In the context, it makes a world of sense. But no, in my world, it's "a face-full of string". Which makes, to borrow an expression, the kind of sense that's not.

My brain hurts.

Again...

Cricket
(no login)

No way!

July 31 2003, 9:39 PM 

Emmazon,

You most certainly do not have a big arse!!!

~Erika

(Login emmazon)

Yes Way!

August 1 2003, 8:45 AM 

Well I do, but it's also something of a peach!

Love & Thanks for caring!

Em.
x

Anonymous
(Login Non-Conformist)

August 1 2003, 8:53 AM 

I did exactly da same thing, i heard 'big arsed fans' and "Finleys line", who the hell did i think finley was i'll never know......

Its the whole american/british language barrier.

Love
N.C.

RightKindOfWrong
(Login RightKindOfWrong)

August 1 2003, 11:23 AM 

because i didn't know what finleys line was ,i went about asking all my friends and getting weird looks but i still continued to ask ....... then i found out the real words !

Current Topic - Misheard Coro lyrics...LOL  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.