REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

???xmas last postage date???

December 8 2004 at 8:12 AM

(Login k2bbs)

hey, being the cretin that i am did not realise that there is a end date for christmas for sending letters over sea.

anyone no what the last date is for sending cards from england to america???

Peace And Love

Randomized Fan Kimmy xXx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dana
(no login)

Re: ???xmas last postage date???

December 8 2004, 9:42 AM 

Technically, I don't think there is a last date you are "allowed" to send something, but given all the mail that gets sent over the holidays, they recommend that you give yourself a good 10-14 days for something to arrive, I believe. Sometimes, things arrive very quickly, and sometimes they don't. I meant to have all my cards and packages sent by now as I have some going to Japan and Germany in addition to all over the US. Argh.

Happy Holidays!

~Dana

(Login k2bbs)

December 8 2004, 12:38 PM 

thankyou very much for your knowledge

my mum had told me that i had already missed the date for sending to australia (i guess my sister will have to settle with a txt)

anyways i'll be sendin the card tomorrow and i'll just have to hope reaches before christmas

Peace And Love

Randomized Fan Kimmy xXx

Kat
(no login)

xmas postage

December 9 2004, 6:47 PM 

I think I'm right in saying that the last date for guaranteed overseas deliveries from the UK was December 6th. That's not to say that they won't get there if they're posted after that, just that you can't shout at the Post Office about it!

Kat x

(no login)

December 9 2004, 7:10 PM 

lol

well its sent n i wish it all the best in its travels lol

Current Topic - ???xmas last postage date???  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.