REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

XM Radio

January 6 2005 at 6:13 AM
KirstyHaltonFM  (no login)

Does anyone know which Channel of XM Radio you can request coro on?

There's like 30 different channels.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Julia
(no login)

Re: XM Radio

January 6 2005, 6:48 AM 

XMCafe - Channel 45 .. under the Rock area

Hi Kirsty!

KirstyHaltonFm
(no login)

January 6 2005, 8:32 AM 

Hi Julia!

Do they play them often on there? I'm currently hooked on Special X, they have played Brave Combo, Dean Martin and Bobby MCFerrin doing the whole of the Wizard of Oz. Finding it hard to tear myself away!

Julia
(no login)

January 6 2005, 8:46 AM 

I haven't yet got round to stealing a US address from somewhere to get a full subscription yet ..and I've now used up all my email addresses for the free trials so haven't listened for a few weeks - and can only do so at home anyway.

I NEVER heard Common Ro on there myself ... but I know other people have - how frequently/recently I don't know though.

It's definitely easy to get addicted to the various Channels ... just don't tell anyone I listen to the 80s one a bit

Current Topic - XM Radio  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.