REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Help with Coro.de

January 8 2005 at 3:03 PM
Anonymous  (Login Unknown_Poster)

I'm trying to get the chords for You Ain't Goin' Nowhere, and I keep getting a 404. Any help please?!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Jess.)

Re: Help with Coro.de

January 8 2005, 4:47 PM 

oops. Sorry, for that. We've changed everything from .html to php.. and the site with the chords is one of those I forgot

try again

--------------------------------------------

Anonymous
(Login Unknown_Poster)

January 8 2005, 10:01 PM 

Thanks! Now I can play it!

Can I just asked why you've changed to .php? I'm not complaining, just wondering.

(Login Jess.)

January 9 2005, 7:03 AM 

That's simple to awnser. We've a few things in mind that we would like to add to the website, and esp to the main menue. But with html we had the menue on every single page. Which means that I would have had to change the menue on every single page (with the timeline and the lyrics we come close to 500, and because of the german version you have to double that), if we' like to change things. Now with php I only have to do it once. "Frames" suck, and trulla convinced me to use php.

--------------------------------------------

Current Topic - Help with Coro.de  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.