REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

song question?

June 14 2005 at 4:57 AM
  (no login)

hello, I'm a new common rotation fan.
I just saw them for the first time last week at the motor city buffy con. they were amazing and now I'm obsessed. lol
I was just wondering about a song that I heard at the concert and I cant seem to find the title of it or the lyrics. the only peace of the song I remember is "hi tom" or "hello tom" or "good morning tom". I no its not that much info but I was hoping someone could help me.
thanks for your time.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: song question?

June 14 2005, 5:17 AM 

(no login)

June 14 2005, 7:32 AM 

tom disscussion again :D

Sue Smith
(no login)

June 14 2005, 8:28 AM 

I've changed my mind, it's Tom!

Jess
(no login)

June 14 2005, 10:23 AM 

and who was "Tom" again ?

(no login)

June 14 2005, 10:50 AM 

well I could have swore that at the end of the song when he repeats it at the concert i was at he said "hello tommy" to instead of hello tom. I might be wrong.
thanks for your help.

watcher652
(no login)

June 14 2005, 12:23 PM 

Adam writes "Day" on the set list for this song. The title they used on The Bitter End vol 2 CD is "Day For a Day".

In addition to the CD version, there are several UMs

I'm pretty sure they're singing "Hello Tom". I've made it a point to watch them sing this phrase since there's been so much discussion about it.

B
(no login)

June 14 2005, 1:12 PM 

It's Tom.

Current Topic - song question?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.