REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Milestone Agency Scheduling

November 21 2005 at 9:37 PM
Jo Ann  (no login)

On the front page of this site, there is a new link to the Milestone Agency for bookings. The agency and link are there in an official capacity, so I wonder if the schedule on their website is official as well, even though it's not posted on the CoRo website. If it is official, then, Go Cheeseheads!

Peace Love and Cheese

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dana
(no login)

Re: Milestone Agency Scheduling

November 21 2005, 11:45 PM 

Interesting ... and, ack! Their site does not load well for Firefox ... the details 'window' would not go away either. I say if they are making it all the way to WI for a collegetown show, they ought to hit a few more campuses while they are at it.

~Dana

watcher652
(no login)

November 22 2005, 12:58 AM 

The agency also books Granian and Todd Martin, who both appeared at the last Acoustic Cafe show. CR is booked for a show at the Acoustic Cafe in Feb.

Lucky Green Bay. Looks like their show will be an hour and a half. That's odd, there's no ticket price. Really lucky Green Bay, if that's correct.

Jo Ann
(no login)

January 11 2006, 3:36 PM 

How odd. The agency's schedule for CoRo on 17Feb06 is different than what's on the front page. Neither The Knitting Factory nor R&R have CoRo schduled on their websites.

Peace Love and Cheese

Jo Ann
(no login)

January 11 2006, 6:25 PM 

Looks like the front page changed the Knitting Factory to R&R. Well, at least it's still in NYC! But having checked out the R&R gallery on the website, I like the venue, but not too crazy about their kind of "crowd". Scary!

Peace Love and Cheese

melina
(no login)

January 14 2006, 2:39 PM 

I checked out the R&R website too...

"... two bars, three separate rooms, with an overall low-key vibe. The space is simple yet chic with an overall feel of dressed down glamour. The stage room is upholstered with black and white patent leather with an eclectic feel of an old-school rock bar. Offering a warm laid-back vibe is the bar lounge which is lined with brown crocodile skin and wood paneling. The back room provides a colorful bohemian essence ..."

It should be illegal to use the word 'vibe' twice in the same paragraph.

Jessie
(Login fadingstarlite)

January 14 2006, 11:36 PM 

Damn....and I really want to go to that show. But I just can't....*shudder*

The things I do for Common Rotation. I'll sleep on it.

Logically, I can't see driving to CT again (hellish trip) when the next night I could just go to NY.

And it would be kind of funny to see the regulars faces when they hear what CoRo has to say.

watcher652
(no login)

January 15 2006, 2:06 AM 

Hey, Jessie, need a car mate? I want to go check out that back room with the "colorful bohemian essence" that I bet CR is playing in. Cause I don't think they're playing in the room that's "is simple yet chic with an overall feel of dressed down glamour". Although they might go for the "eclectic feel of an old-school rock bar".

Sounds a bit different for CR. I think it'll be fun! If nothing else, I'd like to see what this write up looks like.

Jenn
(no login)

online tix?

January 15 2006, 10:42 PM 

I went through the R&R website, but I didn't see a place to get tickets online. Did I miss it, or is this a just-show-up venue?

Thanks!
Jenn

Karen
(no login)

January 15 2006, 11:48 PM 

Under "Calander" it says ticket price is $10

Karen
(no login)

January 15 2006, 11:49 PM 

Go pre-mature clicking. But...I'd assume it's pay at the door.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.