REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

Eddie's Attic - November 1st

November 2 2006 at 4:19 PM
Bunny  (no login)

The only thing better than seeing Common Rotation live is seeing them, then not being able to see them for THREE years and finally getting to see them again.

It's like an explosion of happiness.

Sadly I didn't get audio of the show, but I got pictures and a couple of videos, I'll have them up somewhere soon. They're shaky and you can hear me giggling, but they're not bad.

The two opening acts weren't bad, either. Interesting.

Set list:

How to Lose
Auctioneer
Everything Under the Sun
Union Dues
More than once Before it Takes
All Smiles
Let Me Die With a Trumpet in My Hand (with the best opening story I've heard in awhile, I got it on video)
Satan is Real/Satan, No (the Union Maid, in which you can hear my obnoxious giggle)
Don't Want to Die Alone
92 Mikes
Smile and the World Leaves With You
Wasted Words
Indie Rockin'
Help Save the Youth of America

I'm fairly certain I missed one in there.

The boys were beyond great, and all three of them assured me they are going to be in Louisiana early next year, which made me do a very scary happy two-step all the way to my car. Crossing all body parts in hope.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ChristyRaymond
(no login)

Re: Eddie's Attic - November 1st

November 2 2006, 4:25 PM 

*yay!* Thank you, I hope that you had a good sleep..... and three years blimey I am feeling deprived and I only saw them last month awards you a medal

Julia
(no login)

November 2 2006, 4:42 PM 

Thanks for the news and the giggles Bunny! and Hooray!! for Louisiana.
I wonder if the whole show was recorded .. what with the UM being up so quick ?.. perhaps we'll get some more audio (and giggles) yet

MPiotrowski
(Login MissyPiotrowski)

Eddie's was recorded

November 3 2006, 4:47 PM 

I was at the Atlanta show also. It was great! And just so you know, they did record the entire show and were selling it at the Nashville show the next night. Their best yet, in my opinion! Great set and great sound.

I don't know if they will be selling it on the website, though. But it exists!

sarthaz
(no login)

November 3 2006, 5:45 PM 

Bunny,

Before "Help Save the Youth of America" was "Forget for a While", and then they closed with "Pawn".

Also, for anyone who cares, the two opening acts were Samantha Crain (with Beth Bombara) and Joey Lemon. I thought Crain was pretty good.

Bunny
(no login)

November 3 2006, 8:06 PM 

I knew I forgot some songs. Should've grabbed a set list. Oy.

They were selling the recording? Aargh. If my neice's birthday party wasn't the next day, I completely would have gone to Nashville, too. Dernit.

Bunny
(no login)

November 4 2006, 3:34 PM 

Pictures from the show can be found here. Not the best quality, I wasn't used to the camera. I borrowed it because the flash on my camera can't be turned off.

Dust'em
(no login)

More Photos

November 9 2006, 7:08 AM 

Here are the one's I took!
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/555309929nkAVhO

And I got to hang with them for an hour or so after. I had a blast!

Dust'em
(no login)

Opening Act

November 9 2006, 9:25 AM 

The opening acts were Samantha Crain & Joey Lemon.
Four of the songs Samantha sang are on her Myspace page here: Samantha Crain"
I really liked her. I couldn't find Joey online though....

Jo Ann
(no login)

November 9 2006, 12:47 PM 

ROTFLMAO! Eric's Stand In should be used more often! And I love how Jordan and Adam look so serious and ESI is all wacky happy!

Peace Love and Cheese

Bunny
(no login)

November 9 2006, 8:49 PM 

Joey Lemon's Myspace can be found here. Mario's Pizza is my personal favorite.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.