REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

CR show tonight (Tues. Sept. 30)

September 30 2008 at 11:50 AM
Shapenew  (no login)

Just a reminder that Common Rotation are playing tonight at Tuesdays at 9, St. Nick's Pub, 8450 W. 3rd Street in Los Angeles. Ask to be shown to the upstairs theatre space, because based on previous experience, if you ask in the bar/restaurant about Common Rotation, you will be met with total incomprehension. And if you want to sit down, get there somewhat early

Shapenew

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jx
(no login)

Re: CR show tonight (Tues. Sept. 30)

October 7 2008, 6:44 AM 

any news, views, reviews of the evening?
did it happen?
live addict in withdrawal
withdrawal is harder after indulgence
I knew that
there is an email invite to the M Bar on Saturday
my heart and mind are there
my eyes and ears cannot make it

Shapenew
(no login)

October 12 2008, 12:13 PM 

Very short set. Adam and Eric played a very folky version of "True Hollywood Romance," followed by a very funny rendition of "Let Me Die With My Trumpet in My Hand." This was the musical interlude in an evening of cold readings of scenes written by playwrights and screenwriters, with actors who'd received the scripts earlier that evening doing the performance. So -- fine performance of the songs.

Shapenew

jx
(no login)

October 12 2008, 12:31 PM 

aha.
cheers shapenew ... musical interludes welcome .. no matter how short!

Current Topic - CR show tonight (Tues. Sept. 30)  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.