Common Rotation: The Living Room, NYC - Sun. Nov. 27, 2011 REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  

The Living Room, NYC - Sun. Nov. 27, 2011

November 29 2011 at 5:45 AM
watcher652  (no login)

Sunday, November 27 ยท 8:00pm
The Living Room
154 Ludlow St.
New York, New York

Guests: David Garland, Dan Miller of They Might Be Giants, Martin Starr and Brian Speiser

I always try to get a photo of the whole band and any guests, but I had some people sitting in front of me and I couldn't get everyone in one photo. This was the best I could do of just the band. Most of the time I couldn't see Jordan and the lighting on Eric wasn't as bright as it was on Adam and Jordan.

Common Rotation at The Living Room in NYC on Nov 27, 2011

Common Rotation set list from The Living Room in NYC on Nov 27, 2011

More to come.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Damon
(Login damonrblack)

Re: The Living Room, NYC - Sun. Nov. 27, 2011

November 29 2011, 3:17 PM 

Hey!

These guys are awesome. Thanks for the tip.

watcher652
(no login)

Re: The Living Room, NYC - Sun. Nov. 27, 2011

November 30 2011, 7:09 AM 

I'm glad you enjoy their music. Buy their latest album, Keep an Open Gallery! 8^)

Access the Common Rotation Online Store by clicking on Merchandise on the left navigation bar on their website and then clicking on Merchandise again when the tower stops moving.

Here's a direct link to the store.

Or, access their page at iTunes.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/common-rotation/id74517462?uo=4

Current Topic - The Living Room, NYC - Sun. Nov. 27, 2011  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
REGISTRATION/LOGIN IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST OR READ. ALL THREADS ARE MONITORED. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WILL BE REMOVED.