Welcome to Facundo Arana Forum twitter-button.net

Interview Facundo the 14 of June 2012 Sitio Andino

by Annebel (no login)

On the World Day of Blood Donation, Arana is again in the province
The actor is in Mendoza to support the cause again. He met his friend of the expedition to the Everest, Pablo Betancourt. He also spoke of his wife and of his professional projects.

By Eugenia Cano

"Donating blood saves lives." This is the motto of the banner which has been carried since a long time by Facundo Arana and at the day the world celebrates the donation of blood, the actor visited our province.
The meeting was propitiated by the Ministry of Health in conjunction with the Ministry of Sports to continue supporting the cause. Thus, Arana shared breakfast at the sports department, joined his friend of the expedition to the Everest, Pablo Betancourt (the climber could do summit) and spoke to the press.

"I like to say that today is the day of the voluntary blood donor," the actor said in reference to the act of giving blood, "as always a selfless action towards another that we dont know and of whom we can save his life." He also stressed the solidarity of the Argentine people on the issue and the importance of the regional hemotherapy center of Mendoza in peculiar.

"If we can keep our blood banks at a good level, that speaks well of us as a society," he said.
After his interrupted ascent of the Everest together with the Argentine expedition caused by a health problem, Arana keeps on thinking of new challenges. "Something beautiful will come out. It is a beautiful excuse. The guys did summit. There are from Mendoza. You will not reach at 10 natives of each province who have made such a summit. And put the flag to donate blood there at the top. Then imagine that these things that happen are touches of color, to talk about things that are tremendously important, "said the actor.

The dream of Everest became marriage
At breakfast, while taking pictures and signing autographs for the women working in the Ministry of Sports, one of them dared to ask the actor about his proposal for marriage to his partner, Maria Susini. This fact was the result of the set-back that forced him to abandon the expedition to Everest.
With the good vibes that characterize him he told the experience in detail. "I had it in me to establish alliances, so at some point it was going to happen. What I never imagined was that I was going to look for it there . Notice how spoiled I must be by God, that the Everest every time I see it, instead of saying 'I climbed that mountain,' he will say me : What will you do, ask for marriage? Every cloud has a silver lining. Imagine the face of Maria "he said.

"When one passes life, we men and also women, have time to think how we would like to be the time when we will tell the person next to us 'hey, let's make our relationship official'. And I never have imagined in my entire life that it would be in this way. I'll tell you, because the truth was so good that I have fear that it has been a dream ", with this story he provokes a sigh of all the women who by their turn said
he is so divine. "

The return to television and theater.

When asked about the new projects at the professional level, Facundo said that he is rehearsing with the playwright Manuel González Gil for an upcoming play.

As for the rumors of return to work in television by pairing with Pablo Echarri in a new fiction, the actor told that "hopefully, we're seeing, television today goes hand in hand with reality and one can not be oblivious to what happens. At year's end we have to see what happens with the world. We must see if it can be done. The fact is that fiction today is very difficult to do. But we're talking. "

Source : Sitio Andino, the 14the of June 2012.

Translation : Annebel.

Posted on Jun 15, 2012, 4:04 PM
from IP address 81.243.35.98

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Latin CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement