Welcome to Facundo Arana Forum twitter-button.net

dyvpse equipement juventus

by ueaillotsbi (no login)

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the net. Shame on Google for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =) http://www.hn-jx.com/member/maillot-Schweinsteiger-pas-cher.html>maillot Schweinsteiger 2014 Hi, I do think your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, great blog! http://www.022yicoo.com/member/maillot-Chelsea-enfant.html>maillot Chelsea 2014 What's up, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

Posted on Aug 27, 2014, 8:33 AM
from IP address 195.211.154.137

Respond to this message

Return to Index

cuanto hace que no entro aca!!

by Anita (no login)

ya me olvidaba!! claro la tecnologia hoy te lleva a facebook y a twitter. ! pero que hermosos recuerdos pase por aca. Btes Lau y para todos

Posted on Jan 19, 2014, 8:54 AM
from IP address 186.137.200.97

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Interview Facundo Clarin 15.12.2013 in English

by Annebel (no login)

Facundo Arana: "At Farsantes I didnt had a good time"
Source : Clarin Espectaculos 15.12.2013.
True to his low-profile style, the actor tried hard not to talk about his companions, but he confirmed what was an open secret: leaving the series of El Trece was because he wasnt feeling comfortable. He ensures that everyone knows who is who.
Facundo Arana has ants in the body. Last Sunday,he arrived early at Colón (Entre Rios) to perform his play En el aire for the reopening of the Centenario Theatre, the first artistic place in this town. The actor who played Beto in the series Farsantes (El Trece, at 23) was little or nothing in his hotel room. He wanted to shout from the rooftops what would happen that night, so he asked for a fire-engine to promote it through the streets. And that happened. But when he left the fire truck he did not rest, he kept on working, finalizing the details like everyone else.
You have a lot of energy. Do you not get tired at some point?
I was born this way. It could cause fear to me when I have nothing to do, and even when I have nothing to do, I feel as if Im doing something, you have to know how to do nothing. Just sitting back and saying, "I'm going to take a mate before sunset." Sitting back and watching the sunset is doing something.
In your case, you have a woman and three young children children, can you?
I always find a space. I am less demanding of myself than in the time I spend on others. To me five, two, one minute for myself and that is satisfactory. Even when I'm angry it is satisfactory.
It's hard to think of you being angry.
But I become angry, like everyone else. What happens is that I'm careful in the way of showing it. When I'm angry I say: "I'm angry, disappointed. I do not like working with you, Ill go. "
Is that why you left "Farsantes"?
When I explained to Adrián (Suar) that I felt the need to leave I told him my reasons. Adrian said, "I understand you, I would do exactly the same thing you're doing." Then I thanked him, but he asked me to record some more time, and that was for a month. He told me to do it for the public. I said that out of respect to the public I was going to record that month.
Can you tell something about those reasons ?
No, it was a conversation between an actor and a producer. But when you are going to talk to the media, you have to be very careful. I know what I told to you, but I do not know how you interpreted it and I have no means of refute it. I have a career of more than twenty years, everyone knows who I am, I can look everyone in the eyes and I have the luxury of being able to stay silent if I want. Because when reality is speaking and someone is in silence, the one who knows to listen well can get the answer he needs.

Does it bother you having entered as a protagonist and being left behind?
I never felt like I was leaving behind. I felt that Beto was shining, in the way that people asked me at the top of their voices to come again. At the top of their voices! If Ill go back Ill do it because my heart tells me to go back and if my heart says not to go back then the story is over. (Arana finally confirmed that he will not go back).
Did your relationship with Suar changed after this abrupt departure?
No, it did not change at all.
Was it difficult to act with the boss's wife , Griselda Sciliani ?
I'll never talk about my companions. 20 years ago, I dedicated myself to this profession and many people knows me, I acted with many of them. I do not need to speak about anyone, because doing this would be speaking about myself. I'd rather like if you ask anyone, looking him into his eyes , who I am and how I am working as a companion. And, ask them the same for others. Why should I speak, giving the best of myself for being a good companion and I think I am. I'm the person receiving the one who is on tour with a mate.
You stopped with recordings of the series. Why?
Yes it did , but the question is: who stopped those recordings ? Ask my colleagues who I am. Ask all of them technicians, directors ... With the recorder off, all of them will tell you who I am in front of and behind the camera. Then ask who is everyone and you'll see that the answer is there.
After this experience , will you work again with some of your companions of this series ?
Every day of my life I ask myself again if I like to meet with certain people or not . Not only in work but also in life. It's full of good people with whom you have a great feeling, if you dont like them, it does not mean they are bad people, it just dont work. One is not a hundred dollar bank-note to be liked by everyone .
From now on, before accepting a proposal, would you look first at the cast ?
Never in my life I did that. It is not my role and it doesnt correspond to me. I do not like people pointing the finger to choose a series by the cast , if I find out that this happens, I like to give them a scolding, in public if possible, because thats cheap and coward.
You like to face things .
Yes, you do not know how I like that. The harder the better. That's what glorifies or addicted me to the profession. In the awards I always say thank you, thank you to the public and my colleagues. Never in my life I had to apologize for being arrogant because I am or what I can . I have no problems. I hate when they come to ask me for problems that others have. I do not know what problems they have. I 'm going home , I have three children to raise and many things to do if I dont have a good time in a place, and in that place I did not spent well . Nobody tells it like it is , they all say anything , they tweet and nobody says " up to here." I answer with silence .

What happens when you read what your companions are saying ?
These things make me shiver as I read that Casero was saying something about Julio Chavez. I know that Alfredo suffers much, companions do not have to talk to about companions. They have to talk about their work, people know who's who. Talking about these things is making noise.
You're not gonna work this summer, how are you going to spend your time?
I'll spend exaggeratedly time with my children. I'm going to start playing music, something I didnt do for a long time, of course except for the play. I really want to play and I will do it. And I will raise my children.
Translation by Annebel.

Posted on Dec 16, 2013, 4:41 PM
from IP address 81.243.98.164

Respond to this message

Return to Index

312226 google

by (no login)

Posted on Dec 12, 2013, 11:16 PM
from IP address 216.244.82.2

Respond to this message

Return to Index

hello pals

by (no login)

Posted on Oct 24, 2013, 8:09 PM
from IP address 178.217.200.9

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Untitled

by Annebel (no login)

Happy Birthday Laura !

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 5:59 AM
from IP address 81.243.107.64

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Thank you so much!! n/t

by laura (no login)

laura

Posted on Aug 29, 2013, 11:10 PM
from IP address 24.175.222.77

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Facu news!! he has facebook & official site

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

Busy night with Facu at twitter! wink.gif

He has facebook! you knew?? I didn't so I am sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/facuarana

and the official site is

http://www.facuarana.com/

and don't forget to follow Facu on twitter

on the top of the page where the little round button with the t .. that is his twitter

Posted on Aug 12, 2013, 11:27 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Re: Facu news!! he has facebook & official site

by Nara (no login)

This is so wonderful....but I don't know what to write to him! I guess I'm getting older and more serious. Besides I'm not a stupid fan who wants to rip off his clothes. I would love to meet him one day and just talk about life, the universe, children and the beauty of the soul. Maybe feed him cookies that I baked! Laura, thank you for posting.

Posted on Apr 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
from IP address 62.1.65.187

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Capítulos completos de "Farsantes"

by Simonne (no login)

http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/capitulos-completos
http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/farsantes/capitulo-1-farsantes_062109
http://www.eltrecetv.com.ar/farsantes/capitulo-2-farsantes_062134

Posted on Jun 28, 2013, 5:50 PM
from IP address 84.194.109.56

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Farsantes ... a few pictures

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

photo 01748bafbadfe3078fc138cf4152aa7c_zps2cec5d4f.jpg

photo 1052461_10200967074031564_1702956881_o_zpsfd28ce56.jpg

photo 1048637_10200967074471575_2100399883_o_zpsbaddb49a.jpg

photo 1012992_10200967074511576_1211691593_n_zps966fb9eb.jpg

Posted on Jun 27, 2013, 10:54 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Pictures pictures and more gor ... geous of FA

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

photo 984179_672267559465622_1335418198_n_zpsb5602b76.jpg

photo 972335_672268719465506_310077173_n_zpsa22fd8e9.jpg

photo 971207_672268526132192_1390544119_n_zps35c92f34.jpg

photo 970153_672267612798950_867577198_n_zps1151c089.jpg

Posted on Jun 4, 2013, 11:42 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

More gor ... geous of FA (2)

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

photo 969852_672267912798920_465599611_n_zps00fd8331.jpg

photo 941792_672268722798839_2052694166_n_zps4c1a02e4.jpg

photo 936093_672267712798940_1859738120_n_zps964bdca1.jpg

photo 936070_672267606132284_212881067_n_zps698dafe0.jpg

photo 601889_672268312798880_1973824598_n_zpsba6ea69b.jpg

Posted on Jun 4, 2013, 11:46 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Re: More gor ... geous of FA (2)

by Nara (no login)

Absolutely beautiful pictures! Bluest of blue eyes!

Posted on Jun 8, 2013, 7:27 AM
from IP address 130.43.67.102

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Speechless!!

by Maria (no login)

Thanks!!

Posted on Nov 24, 2013, 6:17 PM
from IP address 94.71.72.251

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Wow

by Maria (no login)

Great pictures!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2013, 8:30 AM
from IP address 85.74.243.239

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Behind the scenes of Facundo Arana new drama 'Farsantes'

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/919622_660946547264390_994531721_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/977519_660946753931036_1911680587_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/976366_660946890597689_995351154_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/976178_660947013931010_1246465044_o.jpg

more pics here ... Thanks to the people from
http://griseldasicilianiworld.blogspot.it

Posted on May 13, 2013, 11:55 PM
from IP address 72.181.63.130

Respond to this message

Return to Index

FELICES PASCUAS!!!!!

by (no login)

Felices Pascuas a todas las lindas amigas que festejan hoy!!! Aca,en Grecia,es el 5/5 pero no importa.. Que la paz y el amor reine en los corazones de toda la gente hoy,manana,cada dia..!!!
Besos enormes a todas y todos!!!

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 8:58 AM
from IP address 193.92.59.102

Respond to this message

Return to Index

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS FACUUUUUUU!!!!!

by (no login)

Te canto? jajaja!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LotLeju3h2w&list=UUvQI8YUbaBrTE00vw7LrIIw&index=1

Muchas Muchas Felicidades Precioso!!! De corazon te deseo lo mejor de lo mejor porque es eso lo que te mereces!!!por ser el hombre increible y extraordinario que sos,por todo lo que haces,por todo lo que trasmitis y inspiras a tanta gente!!!
Nunca olvidare los maravillosos momentos que nos regalaste cuando con mis amigas vinimos a verte a vos y tu magica "En El Aire"!!!
Muchisimas gracias por todo y por tanto mi lindo y adorado Facu!!!
Felices Pascuas para vos y tu hermosa familia!!!
Besos y Abrazos Gigantes desde Grecia!!!
Kaiti

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Mar 31, 2013, 8:51 AM
from IP address 193.92.59.102

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Our people are naturally solidary

by Annebel (no login)

Facundo Arana: "Our people are naturally solidary"
Diario Popular 27/03/2013
The actor, simple and straight on as usual, gave a deeply talk without empty words.
Simple and straight on, Facundo Arana (39) gave a deeply talk without empty words. From the meaning of solidarity, through his role as a father of the three children he has in his relationship with Maria Susini- up what meant for him the lymphoma cancer he had as a teenager.
"I travel the country from end to end and then I realize that we live in a land of naturally solidarity people, the first thing they do is open their hands not to ask, but to offer. In these experiences I'm meeting with people coming from all over the world and the first thing they say is that we have incredible people. We have more items to be proud of than to criticize. This thing of being Latino, passionate and chaotic, I prefer this to the coldness and European perfection, anyway they are not doing things much better than us ", said the actor.
Why could we never get to know your children publicly, only by photos on their back?
Show them on their back is a nice way to share a view of them without invading. I will never expose them, I only show what can be showed.
Are you picking on the Internet, read books, keep track of what experts say to help you in your parenting?
Yes, I do all of this but the key thing was how lucky I was with the mother I choose. Then there was the influence that I was not a father in his early twenties but a father that has passed thirty. I have an age and experience that allows me to be daring in some things and not let certain situations surprise me too quickly, but being able to wonder when they surprise me. All that came learning throughout life, it's great now to able to apply it to something as important as parenting.

Would you like that Maria or your children join you in the future practising adventure sports as you often do ?
Although they do not join me physically they do join me. Going to promote a campaign who takes you some time out of your house, must be accompanied by a strong belief not only of me but also of my family. At home, we are all pretty fanatic about the theme. It is also what I want to teach my children, it is not nothing else but to follow the impulses and convictions that you have. What I usually do is amusing, I will not adopt a rigorous action on behalf of any cause. I want to show a boy that is now hospitalized that a man who had twenty years ago a lymphoma, today may be climbing a mountain. When I was treatened for this disease, in the year eighty-nine, I had no one to talk to. I could never sit in front of a person to tell me that my hair would grow again. Do not ask me why but these diseases hit you very hard in dignity. One day you stand in front of a mirror and you see yourself in a different color, then you're getting pale, you start to lose weight, if you eat, you throw up and if you drink water too. As I child they learn us that we will die when we are old but the reality shows you that any day they can come and get you. The secret is to make that these difficult situations do not leave a definitive bad mark but that they become a story that lets you grow and makes you better. So I dare to say it was good to have lymphoma at that age.
Facundo told about the importance of attending medical appointments. "I am convinced that early diagnosis can save your life. People have to be conscious with going to the doctor at least once a year. Take it from someone who sufferd and survived lymphoma at his seventeen years. There are things done that are admirable, as is being done with pictures on packets of cigarettes. I smoked a lot of years untill I had to stop because I was sick. I totally understand the desperation of wanting to leave the cigarette and not knowing how to do, so always bet on aid and medical advice as it is crucial and we must appeal on it, "he proclaimed.

A luxury Farsante in a great cast
Facundo Arana will return to television in Farsantes, the big bet of the chanel 13 now that he knows that Tinelli will not be in primetime. The fiction of Pol-ka will be protagonized by Julio Chavez and Griselda Siciliani.
So, Arana will be one of the lawyers in the field in which the so-called "vultures" abound. Benjamín Vicuña, Leonor Manso, Edda Diaz, Alfredo Casero and Gabriela Toscano will also be part in a story based on the complex scenario of justice and some lawyers practicing law and others seeking only personal gain.

Translation by Annebel.

Posted on Mar 28, 2013, 5:08 AM
from IP address 80.200.55.20

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Facu news ... his return to TV

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

[linked image]

and a twit from Facu

[linked image]

Wish pretty much makes offical!

Posted on Mar 11, 2013, 11:12 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

In the family!

by Nara (no login)

Imagine "Martin" kissing "Debbie"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 3:25 AM
from IP address 130.43.71.137

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Facundo returns to TV!

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

Facu will be back on TV this coming June! He will be with Pol-ka and will play a lawyer in the drama call Farsantes. His love interest will be Griselda Siciliani

[linked image]

Remember her??? she played his cousin in 'Sos mi vida'.

In the drama will also be Julio Chávez,Benjamín Vicuña.

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 11:08 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Vuelve Facu a la TV

by Nanny (no login)

http://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/personajes/brazos-ley_0_880112013.html

Facundo Arana: en los brazos de la ley

El actor se suma al elenco de Farsantes, la tira de Pol-ka que saldrá al aire en junio. Interpretará a un abogado junto a Julio Chávez, Griselda Siciliani y Benjamín Vicuña.

Luego de siete años, Facundo Arana vuelve a Pol-ka y a El Trece. Después del éxito de Sos mi vida (2006), el actor formará parte del elenco de Farsantes. Luego de varias conversaciones finalmente Adrián Suar convenció al galán para que se sume a la tira diaria que saldrá al aire en junio. En la historia, donde los protagonistas trabajan como abogados, Arana será Alberto y tendrá una relación sentimental con el personaje que interpretará Griselda Siciliani.

En la otra historia de amor que tendrá la ficción (escrita por Mario Segade y Jorge Maestro y dirigida por Daniel Barone), los protagonistas serán Julio Chávez y Benjamín Vicuña.

Los episodios de Farsantes, mezclarán los casos judiciales del staff de abogados (algunos idealistas, otros dedicados a conocer la ley para burlarla, y algunos tratando de hacerla cumplir) y sus cuestiones éticas y profesionales con los conflictos sentimentales.En el elenco también estarán Leonor Manso y Gabriela Toscano. En un momento se había hablado de Darío Grandinetti, Gonzalo Heredia y Joaquín Furriel como parte de los actores convocados pero finalmente esos nombres quedaron descartados. Y la figura del rubio Arana se sumó al proyecto que empezó como unitario pero pasó a ser tira diaria. Con un planteo similar al de varias series estadounidenses, Farsantes se propone atravesar diferentes casos judiciales y sus ingeniosas resoluciones al tiempo que profundiza en la vida privada de cada quien.

¿Facundo será un abogado de buenas causas o sorprenderá como abogado del diablo

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 6:35 PM
from IP address 201.231.183.117

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Gracias Nanny!

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

Gran noticia!! que ya sea Junio! wink.gif

Posted on Mar 10, 2013, 11:11 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Cute pics of Facundo Arana ...

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Posted on Feb 21, 2013, 11:36 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Facundo Arana ' Ironman' ...

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

It is obvious that Facu has a new toy to play with .... any chance of him getting back to tv soon? hhmmm would you after seeing this video jajaaaa

http://www.keek.com/!48TYaab

Posted on Jan 22, 2013, 10:52 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Picture of Facundo from his twit ...

by (Login oksi)
Forum Owner

[linked image]

En @bairexpark jugando a Ironman.. Gracias @Fedebruland !! Muy bueno!!!!!

Posted on Jan 22, 2013, 11:03 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Interview Facu Mar del Plata "En el aire"

by Annebel (no login)

Facundo Arana: A free and relaxed gallant in Mar del Plata.
SOURCE : DIARIO POPULAR 13.01.2013.

Far from the enchanting character with whom he won the female audience, he tries to emotionalize with the interpretation of a private broadcaster. And he plays the sax, still the same he used in the subway before becoming a TV star. Besides the work, he talks about his children and the honeymoon with his new wife, Maria Susini.
The sign announcing "in the air" lights up and you hear a flow of terrible news. From earthquakes in Asia to ATM robbery in La Plata. The announcements are getting worse. Then he asks the operator to please cut the bad news, it's a night to talk about other things. He takes out his saxophone and starts playing. And so begins en el aire, the play that Facundo Arana brings in Mar del Plata, every Thursday and Friday at 23 h. in the Theater Güemes. He is giving shape to Marcos, a radio broadcaster that transmits his program from the village of Las Rocas. During the performance, the actor falls in love, gets angry, laughs, struggles and, above all, emotionalizes. "I think this is not a one-man play, a genre that I have linked to another issue. I think it's more an actor playing multiple characters.'s It is a play that is designed, from the first minute, for what must be said" remarks the gallant.
Why will you play on stage with different proposals?

-I found that what I really like in theater is to tell things in a certain style. It happened with Visitando al Sr. Green and it happened again with Poder se puede, where we discovered a way to tell which is repeated in this play, with a particular mark that will find its way and that excites me a lot as an actor, it is a huge discovery because I found a color that I want to develop. And with Manuel Gonzalez Gil as director it was also a challenge that I was eager to try. Rehearsing a play and take it out on tour takes a couple of months, it is a hell of a job, but here we are. It's great to bring it to Mar del Plata. We started in the interior of the country,first San Luis and then we did all of Patagonia, so we did thirteen or fourteen functions. It is a show that is tested, with all kinds of people as a public : people living near the mountain, near the river, near the sea, people living in different ways and they all enjoyed it. I feel very comfortable about it.

Would it not be more comfortable to be in theaters with a romantic comedy that is perhaps a guaranteed success?

-The guaranteed success is all about many people that will see you and you can do a season where you earn a lot of money, it can help you through the lean times. I, thank God, I have solved that problem. I am calm and I can only do two functions a week. Not that I'm lazy, it is the space that was available in the theater and I come to show the work, to whom it want to see, to take care of it. I do not know whether to take it to Buenos Aires or to go eternally on tour with it. I like much travelling around the country, I always find an excuse to make a trip, whether for business or for sport.

In the play you develop your musical profile ...

-Yes, in fact I have the great luxury that I can play the same sax as which I played in the subway line D, which for me is very special. Speaking about things in a certain way has to do with what you tell, the way you tell it, which resources you use, how they relate to your life. When we did Poder se puede, with Nicholas Scarpino, the characters were going to climb a mountain and fell into a gap. Later in my life, when I went to climb a mountain, and everything was complicated, I had the play all the time in my head. So I did not mistake myself in my profession and I'm taking it with me and apply it to everything that is happening and then I can apply it elsewhere. This, to me, is very important. Today I play with my old sax and that makes that my last step in my professional level is connected with the first level, which was making the decision to be an artist.

With round-trip ticket

Newlywed with model and presenter Maria Susini-after five years together-the former Padre Coraje actor is in Mar del Plata untill the ending of the season, but he only passes in the seaside resort on performance days. "Then I go back to Buenos Aires. In summertime, when the children have no school, it's time to be with them and share some spare time. I do not want to lose this, it is something that I have to allow me now. If I had six funcions a week, we had to come over but being two, I think that is a lot of travelling for them, "says the father of India and the twins Yaco and Moro.

Would you like to take your family on tour?

-Of course, I'd love to. I will not carry them until they are a few years older. But wait for them to grow and I hope to bring them all with me. Moreover, today is not like before, that the routes were very bad and that we were going in a car without air conditioning. Today youve got air conditioning and the little ones have their television-which is hung on the seat- and they have more fun than you.

Maria and you said the yes I do only few weeks ago, the honeymoon is left for later?

'It's always a good time for a honeymoon and I live the honeymoon. It could be that we go at the seasons end. But when you're as restless as I am, I will always find the time. We also have a family that allows us to do that. Both grandmothers are super willing to come home and take over the reins so that we can escape for a while. There is no need to go away for four weeks, you can go three days to Purmamarca and having a honeymoon.

Translation by Annebel.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013, 4:40 PM
from IP address 81.243.20.32

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Latin CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement