QB / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads      Archived Pascal Resources    Search

I don't try stuff that is (c) and has no warranty!

by Clippy (Login burger2227)
R

I see absolutely no reason for all of that BLATHER about suitability and you pretty much allow anybody to do anything they want with it! So what is the purpose of such BS? I already have your address if I want to sue you and it WILL cost you money to fight it!

However, since judges and juries know little about programming, I could get a nice nest egg! Look at how M$ beat the government too.

Common kiddo, enough is enough!

Ted

Posted on Dec 18, 2007, 9:41 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
clippy, why respond if you ignore what he said about copyright before?mennonite on Dec 18
 * http://www.network54.com/Forum/190885/message/1196837643/huh-mennonite on Dec 18
  Just posted to clear up the Index. URL made it drawn out. But now that I'm here...Pete on Dec 18
   pete, i've talked about this a million timesmennonite on Dec 18
    Sorry, I just don't care for all of this Legalise stuff!Clippy on Dec 18
     there's only one reason it matters?mennonite on Dec 18
      but thanks clippymennonite on Dec 18
       *Seriously, LOL at Ted's "Please stop clapping!" remark. That was funny.Pete on Dec 18
by the way do you use firefox?mennonite on Dec 18
 * And it did not cost me 1 penny! They are a company with lawyers too!Clippy on Dec 18
  *right but they're doing exactly what michael did. copyright + no warrantymennonite on Dec 18
   The no warranty part is especially important for a company that distrubutes free software.Pete on Dec 18

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement