<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sad news about Connie Dragoo Samuels

March 30 2003 at 6:37 PM
Ellen Isaly Clark, Class of 1969  (Premier Login Punky517)
Forum Owner
from IP address 24.123.147.146

Connie Dragoo Samuels, age 49, passed away on Saturday, March 29. It's a sad day for those of us who knew this lovely, beautiful, intelligent and caring friend. Her sister, Linda Dragoo, was in the Class of 1969.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Connie Dragoo Samuels

May 23 2003, 10:46 PM 

I would like to have added to this message that Connie is married to Brent Samuels of the class of 1972, for 29 years, and is survived by her two children, two UA grads, Michelle and Edward Samuels.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Connie

May 27 2003, 4:30 PM 

I would just like to say that Mrs. Samuels was one of the most incredible, caring women that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was a wonderful woman that cared about everyone that she knew. She will be sorely missed, but lives through all of the incredible memories that she left us with.

Respond to this message   
Linda (Dragoo) Skelley
(no login)

Connie Samuels

June 22 2003, 1:17 PM 

My sister Connie was beautiful, intelligent, funny and kind. She possessed all of life's gifts, including an adoring husband, wonderful children, meaningful work, and many, many friends. Connnie dealt with a devastating, nine year illness with stoic grace, and remained a courageous free spirit up to the end. Those of us who knew and loved her will miss her every day of our lives.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Connie's Smile

September 10 2003, 2:11 AM 

I am a long lost 1st cousin of Connie Dragoo Samuels and Linda Dragoo Skelley. I just found out today about Connie's death. I've spent the afternoon and evening looking for old photos of Connie. I shouldn't have bothered. I can see here face and smile as if it were an 8&1/2 BY 10 right in front of me. No one's smile has ever showed me so much natural joy and veracity of feelings. I hope all of you who read this will treasure her smile in times of trial as I will for the rest of my life.
Joe Supler

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Sad news about Connie Dragoo Samuels
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index