Return to Index  

14th level in Chapter 2

August 5 2002 at 8:46 AM
Carbon  (Login Carbon_Copy)
from IP address 63.80.52.51

Response to Level Requirements

Umm...I've made it to level 14 in chapter 2 by the time I had to go to Luskan. However, I did start chapter 2 at level 9 since I had used that character several times on gris.net and had gained some extra levels by the time I had all four components for Chapter 1, but the extra experience I had wouldn't have really made much of a difference by that point, maybe I might have finished the chapter at only level 15 or so. My character was a fighter with a henchman (Daelan) but no companion/familiar, and clvl 14 by that point seemed pretty unavoidable.

I had bought the dagger of chaos when I was around clvl 12 in anticipation of using it (might as well buy it early, there wasn't anything else in chapter 2 really worth buying after I had my +2 ring of resistance and cloak of fortification, gauntlets of ogre power, and the greater mask of persuasion). I finished Chapter 2 about halfway through clvl 16, and actually found at least one more dagger of chaos on my way through the Host Tower, not to mention that there's another one for sale at one of the merchants in Luskan.

-CC

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That doesn't count, and you know it - LiquidDamage on Aug 5, 4:09 PM
    1. Checking the experience charts - Carbon on Aug 5, 11:30 PM
      1. Yeah - LiquidDamage on Aug 6, 2:52 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..