Return to Index  

It's been a busy week.

August 11 2002 at 12:22 PM
  (Login Roland *The Gunslinger*)
from IP address 66.189.13.167

Response to Wondering where Roland went to...

Unfortunately, not for DiabloNWN. I haven't really put it on the backburner, so much as not been around to cook it. :-P

It's been a REAL busy week. Monday class got cancelled, so I had to switch my Friday plans to Monday. That meant running my butt off to get my new car registered, insured, and on the road. (Speaking of which, I STILL have to get it inspected. Eep!) Tuesday through Friday I was in class, with various things needing to be done after school. Thursday I had to run around to get my paperwork for school in order, and get it over to the school. Friday I had a dinner date with my father and sister, but before that I had to run to my dad's shop, grab some tools, and pull my old car battery out of my old car to pop it in my new car, so I could actually drive places without a jumper pack. :-P Saturday was a family reunion, so I was gone until about 10:30 - 11:00 at night. And today, Sunday, I just got up (at 3:00 pm).

When I find the time, I will certainly continue working on DiabloNWN. As it stands, school has been picking up pace, and RL has been following suit. I hope this last week was just a one-time thing. I really don't know when exactly I'll be able to work on the mod, nor what I'll do, but then again I never did before, either. I just sat down and went to work.

Rest assured that, although I haven't made any releases just recently, I will still be working on the project, and that I intend to get another release out within the next two weeks.

BTW - What's up with RB? The site has been down for days.

Roland The Gunslinger
The Diablo Strategy Compendium
http://www.diablosc.com/
The Diablo Strategy Compendium Forums
http://www.diablosc.com/cgi-bin/dcboard/dcforum.cgi

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good to hear. - WarLocke on Aug 11, 12:35 PM
  3. site issues - Griselda on Aug 11, 1:52 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..