Its easy to do manually...July 7 2003 at 4:47 PM
|Drasca (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Well...
If you've poked around the editor enough. However, there was a NPC face replacement project by Motoki which incorporated all that for you-- saving you work of having to learn how to do things yourself.
All it involves is reassigning the default body parts skin files from normal NPC to the ones you want (Rhedd's heads presumably) in a pre-made or new mod.
Howeever as for the download... Last I checked, I couldn't find that download. I wanted to download Children of the Night 2, but it was too big at the time to do it in a reasonable time. Now... I can't find it again Bah.
*sniff. I had to reformat my MW Hard drive too, now all my old mods are gone.
- Found it. Look under mods section, Motoki's mods - Drasca on Jul 10, 2003, 10:18 AM
- ignore the above. the file is incomplete - Drasca on Jul 10, 2003, 10:20 AM
- Worked for me... - Dwip on Jul 10, 2003, 12:54 PM
- Didn't get a chance to thank you until now. It works for me too. - Drasca on Jul 19, 2003, 5:08 PM
- Sure - Dwip on Jul 19, 2003, 8:41 PM