<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

guinne pigs?

January 28 2003 at 12:22 PM
skater_person12  (Login skater_person12)

i juss need to kno if how expencive they usually get if u buy everything for them to live happy lives?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Alicia
(no login)

About gunne pigs.

April 18 2003, 12:24 PM 

Hey~

I have had 2 guinne pigs an d getting a 3rd one any day now. They are very clan animals. When talking about the price of having a gunnie pig it depends on how much you pay for the pig and what age it is. There is no way you would spend more than $40 unless you get new cages.

Respond to this message   
Amanda
(no login)

Guinnie pig sounds

June 13 2003, 9:49 AM 

I am watching a guinnie pig and when i pet it under it chin it makes a grunting sound. what does that mean?

Respond to this message   
sarah
(no login)

i know what it means

April 7 2004, 6:26 AM 

it means that it likes it

Respond to this message   
brandi
(no login)

i dont think hes right.

October 2 2004, 3:51 PM 

i had pigs growing up,but i never had one as a adult and i bought one as a first pet for my three year old.i had nothing but good memories.i havnt had alot of time to really connect with the animal.i think they make noises when they like what your doing.i think they are just expressing theyre feelings.i have him in my lap now,and when i pet him he makes all kinds of noises.every animal is different.like people.

Respond to this message   
jordann
(no login)

nooooooooooooooooooo

May 5 2007, 3:07 AM 

i have had my gunnie pig for 5 years and sqeeking means stop and grunting meanes me likes it!

Respond to this message   
ashleee
(no login)

that means

June 3 2004, 10:46 AM 

if its a purring type of grunt then it likes it, if its a grinding teeth type of grunt then u really should stop doing that.

Respond to this message   
latoya
(no login)

WHAT

June 26 2004, 12:37 PM 

who really cares about the sounds that guinnie pigs make

Respond to this message   
Socs
(no login)

Duh

September 4 2004, 2:56 AM 

You care what sounds they make cuz some sounds are not happy sounds, buttmunch. Duh!

Respond to this message   
Butthead
(no login)

what is the low grunting sound guinea pis make u ask?

October 7 2004, 10:01 AM 

Amanda, that means it's purring. try scratching it no its lower back. it will do the same. If u keep doing that. They will luv u. Try letting it go on your shoulder, they like to feel like u r taking care of it and not going to let he/she fall.

Respond to this message   
christin
(no login)

your help

October 17 2004, 9:09 AM 

it is scared.

Respond to this message   
kkkkk
(no login)

77i

December 11 2004, 12:02 AM 

7itjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Respond to this message   
kkkkk
(no login)

77i

December 11 2004, 12:02 AM 

7itjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Respond to this message   
Beth
(no login)

It means...

December 15 2004, 3:34 AM 

The grunting sound means that it thinks it feels good, but if it squeel it hurts

Respond to this message   
Julz
(no login)

!!

December 26 2004, 7:24 AM 

If u touch ur Guinea pig under the chin this means that he does not like it, and he's telling u to back off !!

Respond to this message   
Billy Bob
(no login)

Don't do t hat

March 21 2005, 4:04 PM 

IF you pet the guine pig under the chin it doesn't like that trust me i have a guine pig and at first he would enjoy then after a while he would get angry and start nibbling hard on my finger

Respond to this message   
jordann
(no login)

your so stupid!!!

May 5 2007, 3:14 AM 

I have had gunnie pigs for 30 yers and they like when they get pet under the chin and if they nible you its almost like kissiung you!DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
alex
(no login)

grunting sound

March 29 2005, 5:31 AM 

He/Her is injoying your compation.

Respond to this message   
Rachel
(no login)

Gunne Pigs Rule!

July 20 2003, 3:09 PM 

Hey, my name is Rachel and I have two gunne pigs. And we think one is pregnet. There names are Browine, and Coco Puffs. The girl is Coco Puffs! They are both very cute and fun. But, if you are going to get one you have to use responsiblity. You also have to make sure there cage is clean! well, gtg!

Respond to this message   
Jay
(no login)

16 G.pigs

May 14 2004, 5:09 AM 

Hi Rachel my names Jay i have 16 G.Pigs i normily would have 17 but one past awey yestrday and a long time ago i had 2 more but i had to get rid of them i also had another 2 but they died along time ago but i can alwese make up for them cause i have 4 that are pregnat but they only have 3-4 babys at a time there names are SweetHeart Rusty Bigirl SnowBall i have another 3 that will get pregnat soon there names are Shadow Little Hurricane and BabyGirl she had Shadow andLittle Hurricane i also have one with a baby the baby name is Cinderlla and her moms name is Creamey her dads name is
Eye Of The Huricane my 2 oldest G.Pig is Chocolate and MidnightBandat my youngst male is named Dude one of them got beat up so she cant use her back legs well her neack is parilized her name is Charlotte i have 2 more G.Pigs there names are Furball The 2 and
Icecream The 2. I also have 16 Rabbits 6 of them are babys i can only keep 1 of them and it will be a male so it can chill with dad with out geting pregnat there dads name is Little Boy Blue there moms name is Black Beatuy there mom and dad are both husben and wife and brother and sister i also geting rid of 4 muts but i get to kep one mut her name is Miss.Bunny The other Rabbits names are Valtine Buddha and Precious there all females so once i get rid of some i will only have 7 Rabbits. I have hamsters to I have 4 regular Darf hamsters there names are MR. NumNums Evilpuffball Dizzy and the girl is pregnat i think her name is Lil Girl i have 3 short hair hamsters one has 9 babys ready to go i can only keep one black and one tan there names are Chip Winter and Princess Chip is a girl Winter is a boy and Princess is the one with all the babys i think i will name the tan one Frisky and the black one Tocik i also have 2 long hair hamsters there names are Oreo Oroena The Qunne and Prince i think i have 2 panda hamsters i relley dont know what type of breed they are there names are Coconut and FrutLoop there both females.I have 2 cages full of Gerbils the big cage has 5 of them in it and heres there names LittleGuy the 2 Mistif the 3 The Black and wite Triplets number 1 2 and 3 andthe little cage only has 4 there names are Skunk Icey Smokey The Fire Gerbile and Pegleg her name is Pegleg cause she only has 3 legs.I have 8 mice only 0ne has a name and that one is the meanest uglyest one that one is the one who beats up my other ones sofar 2 or 3 are wouned and he made another one mean his name is Emperor.I have 2 hairless rats there names are Rougfess and Ron and i have 2 hair rats there names are Kim and Cottonjin Kim had around 14 to 20 28 babys i can only keep 2-4-6 babys.I have one more animal a female dog named Sparkiles. I might get more animales today if you get any more and want to tell me send me an email to Evildeadking@aol.com

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index