<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

guinne pigs?

January 28 2003 at 12:22 PM
  (Login skater_person12)

i juss need to kno if how expencive they usually get if u buy everything for them to live happy lives?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

About gunne pigs.

April 18 2003, 12:24 PM 

Hey~

I have had 2 guinne pigs an d getting a 3rd one any day now. They are very clan animals. When talking about the price of having a gunnie pig it depends on how much you pay for the pig and what age it is. There is no way you would spend more than $40 unless you get new cages.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Guinnie pig sounds

June 13 2003, 9:49 AM 

I am watching a guinnie pig and when i pet it under it chin it makes a grunting sound. what does that mean?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i know what it means

April 7 2004, 6:26 AM 

it means that it likes it

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i dont think hes right.

October 2 2004, 3:51 PM 

i had pigs growing up,but i never had one as a adult and i bought one as a first pet for my three year old.i had nothing but good memories.i havnt had alot of time to really connect with the animal.i think they make noises when they like what your doing.i think they are just expressing theyre feelings.i have him in my lap now,and when i pet him he makes all kinds of noises.every animal is different.like people.

Respond to this message   
jordann
(no login)

nooooooooooooooooooo

May 5 2007, 3:07 AM 

i have had my gunnie pig for 5 years and sqeeking means stop and grunting meanes me likes it!

Respond to this message   
ashleee
(no login)

that means

June 3 2004, 10:46 AM 

if its a purring type of grunt then it likes it, if its a grinding teeth type of grunt then u really should stop doing that.

Respond to this message   
latoya
(no login)

WHAT

June 26 2004, 12:37 PM 

who really cares about the sounds that guinnie pigs make

Respond to this message   
Socs
(no login)

Duh

September 4 2004, 2:56 AM 

You care what sounds they make cuz some sounds are not happy sounds, buttmunch. Duh!

Respond to this message   
Butthead
(no login)

what is the low grunting sound guinea pis make u ask?

October 7 2004, 10:01 AM 

Amanda, that means it's purring. try scratching it no its lower back. it will do the same. If u keep doing that. They will luv u. Try letting it go on your shoulder, they like to feel like u r taking care of it and not going to let he/she fall.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

your help

October 17 2004, 9:09 AM 

it is scared.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

77i

December 11 2004, 12:02 AM 

7itjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Respond to this message   

(no login)

77i

December 11 2004, 12:02 AM 

7itjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Respond to this message   
Beth
(no login)

It means...

December 15 2004, 3:34 AM 

The grunting sound means that it thinks it feels good, but if it squeel it hurts

Respond to this message   

(no login)

!!

December 26 2004, 7:24 AM 

If u touch ur Guinea pig under the chin this means that he does not like it, and he's telling u to back off !!

Respond to this message   
Billy Bob
(no login)

Don't do t hat

March 21 2005, 4:04 PM 

IF you pet the guine pig under the chin it doesn't like that trust me i have a guine pig and at first he would enjoy then after a while he would get angry and start nibbling hard on my finger

Respond to this message   
jordann
(no login)

your so stupid!!!

May 5 2007, 3:14 AM 

I have had gunnie pigs for 30 yers and they like when they get pet under the chin and if they nible you its almost like kissiung you!DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
alex
(no login)

grunting sound

March 29 2005, 5:31 AM 

He/Her is injoying your compation.

Respond to this message   
Rachel
(no login)

Gunne Pigs Rule!

July 20 2003, 3:09 PM 

Hey, my name is Rachel and I have two gunne pigs. And we think one is pregnet. There names are Browine, and Coco Puffs. The girl is Coco Puffs! They are both very cute and fun. But, if you are going to get one you have to use responsiblity. You also have to make sure there cage is clean! well, gtg!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

16 G.pigs

May 14 2004, 5:09 AM 

Hi Rachel my names Jay i have 16 G.Pigs i normily would have 17 but one past awey yestrday and a long time ago i had 2 more but i had to get rid of them i also had another 2 but they died along time ago but i can alwese make up for them cause i have 4 that are pregnat but they only have 3-4 babys at a time there names are SweetHeart Rusty Bigirl SnowBall i have another 3 that will get pregnat soon there names are Shadow Little Hurricane and BabyGirl she had Shadow andLittle Hurricane i also have one with a baby the baby name is Cinderlla and her moms name is Creamey her dads name is
Eye Of The Huricane my 2 oldest G.Pig is Chocolate and MidnightBandat my youngst male is named Dude one of them got beat up so she cant use her back legs well her neack is parilized her name is Charlotte i have 2 more G.Pigs there names are Furball The 2 and
Icecream The 2. I also have 16 Rabbits 6 of them are babys i can only keep 1 of them and it will be a male so it can chill with dad with out geting pregnat there dads name is Little Boy Blue there moms name is Black Beatuy there mom and dad are both husben and wife and brother and sister i also geting rid of 4 muts but i get to kep one mut her name is Miss.Bunny The other Rabbits names are Valtine Buddha and Precious there all females so once i get rid of some i will only have 7 Rabbits. I have hamsters to I have 4 regular Darf hamsters there names are MR. NumNums Evilpuffball Dizzy and the girl is pregnat i think her name is Lil Girl i have 3 short hair hamsters one has 9 babys ready to go i can only keep one black and one tan there names are Chip Winter and Princess Chip is a girl Winter is a boy and Princess is the one with all the babys i think i will name the tan one Frisky and the black one Tocik i also have 2 long hair hamsters there names are Oreo Oroena The Qunne and Prince i think i have 2 panda hamsters i relley dont know what type of breed they are there names are Coconut and FrutLoop there both females.I have 2 cages full of Gerbils the big cage has 5 of them in it and heres there names LittleGuy the 2 Mistif the 3 The Black and wite Triplets number 1 2 and 3 andthe little cage only has 4 there names are Skunk Icey Smokey The Fire Gerbile and Pegleg her name is Pegleg cause she only has 3 legs.I have 8 mice only 0ne has a name and that one is the meanest uglyest one that one is the one who beats up my other ones sofar 2 or 3 are wouned and he made another one mean his name is Emperor.I have 2 hairless rats there names are Rougfess and Ron and i have 2 hair rats there names are Kim and Cottonjin Kim had around 14 to 20 28 babys i can only keep 2-4-6 babys.I have one more animal a female dog named Sparkiles. I might get more animales today if you get any more and want to tell me send me an email to Evildeadking@aol.com

Respond to this message   
Socs
(no login)

Whoa!

September 4 2004, 2:59 AM 

Wow.

Respond to this message   
Abby
(no login)

how do you take care of them when they are pregnant

September 8 2004, 2:48 PM 

Hi, my name is Abby. On Friday I will be getting my very 1st guinee pig. It will be a 3 week old little girl. I have had rabbits before, but never a guinee pig. I also have a West Highland White Terrior dog, named Macree. I was very interested in all the animals you have, tell me more about how you care for them, especially when they are pregnant and when they have babies. I am hoping my Mom will let me get a boy so I can breed guinee pigs too. Is it hard to breed guinee pigs? Do they need any extra care. Any helpful hints to make them happier. I want to learn as much as possible. What is the best type of cage to get? Is there certain toys they really like?

Respond to this message   
jordann
(no login)

no tittle

May 5 2007, 3:23 AM 

I have 92 gunnie pigs and when thear pregnet you have to 1.let them do the work 2. giveem lots of apples and pellets ok?bye!

Respond to this message   
Abby
(no login)

how do you take care of them when they are pregnant

September 8 2004, 2:49 PM 

Hi, my name is Abby. On Friday I will be getting my very 1st guinee pig. It will be a 3 week old little girl. I have had rabbits before, but never a guinee pig. I also have a West Highland White Terrior dog, named Macree. I was very interested in all the animals you have, tell me more about how you care for them, especially when they are pregnant and when they have babies. I am hoping my Mom will let me get a boy so I can breed guinee pigs too. Is it hard to breed guinee pigs? Do they need any extra care. Any helpful hints to make them happier. I want to learn as much as possible. What is the best type of cage to get? Is there certain toys they really like?

Respond to this message   
dayna
(no login)

sorry

January 27 2005, 1:12 PM 

i feel really sorry 4 u

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

WOW

February 27 2005, 9:54 AM 

omg i only have 4 cats, a rabbit,[giong to get 2 more to breed em'] 2 HUGE doge, a turtle, a million fish[i'm not joking], a crazy demon bird that bites off finger and they aren't mine but there 's a 100 cyoties wanderin round me house. You have a lot compared to me!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Gunne Pigs Rule!

June 20 2004, 9:22 AM 

they smell man proper bad they smelt so bad that my rabbit buked it across the hutch

Respond to this message   
loo loo
(no login)

re annominus

July 11 2004, 9:05 PM 

if that is really what ur rabbit did then maybe someone should call the RSPCA. I have just been bourght a little guinnie pig ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

right yet wrong

April 15 2004, 3:39 AM 

guinee pigs are clean with them selves but they poop and pee up a storm i have three guinee pigs and i breed them i know alot about them. i dont know were that girl is going to and bying guinee pigs but a guinee pig can cost by its self 25.00 and a cage can cost up to 40.00. then forever you will be bying food and water vitamins and bedding for them. dont get me wrong guinee pigs are wonderful animals and they are very lovable but they are alot of work and responsibility. from jackie

Respond to this message   
barry kane
(no login)

pregnant guinne pigs

April 18 2004, 6:26 AM 

hi im a real big guinne pig fan and i have 5 of them.two are pregnant and i was just wondering how long it takes for them to have ther babes.the two of them are pretty big so i just want to know how long will it be till they have them,and how many they will have

Respond to this message   
Daddy Gunne
(no login)

pregnant gunne pigs

May 27 2004, 9:13 AM 

it takes about 9 months !
u want a good example ?
look in the mirror !

Respond to this message   

(no login)

a month and a half

January 13 2005, 8:47 AM 

Hi my name is Mandy and I love pigs,but there alot a work and breeding them is nice but take the fathers out,now how long have the been pregnate if it is past 4 weeks then take the fathers out cause the babys will be comeing,they have 3 to 9 babies so you better be ready .If you DONT take the males out they will eat the babies.Also if you need any more help email me.
bye
Mandy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

pregnat

February 21 2005, 7:18 AM 

hi, iam just wondering how old does youre guinie pig have to be be fore you mate them

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

guinee pigs later

May 11 2004, 8:59 AM 

any guys wanna chat email me at missbeana@optonline.net

Respond to this message   

(no login)

be ware

June 13 2004, 7:28 PM 

Jackie it is very dangerious to invite ('guys)
to chat , If you want to learn about guinee pigs fine
Do you not listen to the news , Behave yourself young lady
and leave your brothers comp alone.
In time you will be old enough to do your own thing but right now
lay back a bit , you have a lot of years to go , so go slow.

Respond to this message   
Sarah
(no login)

Also right yet wrong

June 17 2004, 1:00 PM 

you don't have to buy them vitamins. But if you don't buy them vitamins then you have to feed them a about a cup of one of the following every morning: carrot, lettuce, brocolie, couliflower, apple, banana, oranges, or some kind of fruit or veggie. Also try to do a variety.

Respond to this message   

(Login jadeybabes)

hi

July 9 2004, 9:44 AM 

hi i have a guin ni pig wnna chat

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: hi

September 27 2004, 10:05 AM 

hi

Respond to this message   

(Login krisrox01)

i have a guine pig

January 1 2005, 2:02 AM 

hello i read your message thing. i got three guinea pigs we strated of with one the pet shop told us she was a he and we look after my besties guinea pig and that was a guy they ended up breeding we were blessed with two more and i know the basic but i wanna no more things for the cages like toys products stuff like that plz reply tell me bout your guine pig and you and if u now some struff about uinea pigs let me now chhers

Respond to this message   

(no login)

my gunne pigs

September 8 2004, 7:54 AM 

hi my name is zoe my gunny pig is called fluffy becos it is very fluffy.
if i coud i wod see you all soon

Respond to this message   
mattew
(no login)

me

December 3 2004, 7:56 AM 

i have no pets and you smell

Respond to this message   
Star
(no login)

thre cute

February 24 2005, 12:14 PM 

ginee pigs are really cute and i really wanted a dog but i cant so i want to get a giunee pig and im wondering if your just starting off and your getting a bran new cage how much would it cost

Respond to this message   
bargin hunter
(no login)

cheap cage

March 5 2005, 5:35 AM 

hey thre cute, I found that a clear storage container from your local Familly Dollar will work well, You willn't need the lid, as they can't jump. You need one that is at least 106 gts. It only cost me 9 dollars. The pet store wanted over 100.00 for a cage that look just like this container, but it had the screen top to it. I'm going to make a top for mine later with the lid that came with the container. I'm going to take a pair of cutters and cut out the top all away around and get some kid of wire like chicken wire and put it on the lid. I want to make sure they will get enoght air that way first.

Respond to this message   
star
(no login)

hey

February 24 2005, 12:18 PM 

im just wondering can guinee pigs live in a basement because i wouldnt want to make it sick

Respond to this message   
kgvhjub
(no login)

gvhyli

September 11 2007, 10:57 AM 

C DFIUO9OLJIHUYJ7U8Yi&u*&U*&8i

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: guinne pigs?

April 19 2003, 11:29 AM 

are you talking about the first months or there whole life

Respond to this message   

(no login)

guinne pigs

April 23 2004, 1:28 AM 

Guinne pogs are not that expenesive to buy but hutch can cost lots

I bought my two female guinne pigs for 10 but singley they would usually be 12

They reconmend that you by two guinne pigs at the same time

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: guinne pigs

February 24 2005, 12:28 PM 

why do they recomend that you buy 2

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

guinee pigs

April 25 2004, 2:50 AM 

For three months they will be pregnant and then the can have up to 4 babies but if u are like super lucky like me ur guinee pig might have five my guinee pig did and she was the size of a basketball.
But if they babys are all born died or 1 or 2 are she will start to eat them dont bealarmed if she starts eating her babys (she will only do this if they are dead). but usually that wont happen. but good luck to your guinee pig.

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

hello

May 9 2004, 6:14 AM 

does anyone answer to peoples chats

Respond to this message   
Cameron
(no login)

yes

May 11 2004, 11:03 PM 

Yes i do answer to these chats but i dont like the sound of u

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

Re: yes

May 14 2004, 12:16 PM 

wasn't me was my sister who just turned 16 and is like totally boy crazy right know. i wouldnt do that.

(or maybe a would. lol.)

Respond to this message   
CASSY
(no login)

PURRING

June 16 2004, 4:48 AM 

GUINEA PIGS PURR?:/

Respond to this message   

(no login)

guinee pigs

June 20 2004, 4:47 AM 

my cousin bought a guinee pig when her mam was away, her mam hit the roof when she came back so i said i would take it off her hands as i have a little 8 year old girl who would love it but what i need to know is what stuff do you need for it what kind of cage and what bedding they need as she has it in a rabbit hutch which i think is far to big and she has it outside and i dont think they are meant to be in the house can you help me please?

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

stuff

July 4 2004, 1:24 PM 

you need a cage a food dish food water bottle vitamins for the water and a little house only if you want to.

Respond to this message   
dk
(no login)

uhhhh

July 9 2004, 10:46 AM 

uhhh you have to keep them in the house cause if you dont and you keep them out side the racoons will scare the crap outta them....wow your intelligent!!!

Respond to this message   
mike
(no login)

Re: uhhhh

July 9 2004, 10:48 AM 

im gay and i love my guine pigs hehehe there sooo sexxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your gay out there buy one there sooooo funn!

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

Re: uhhhh

July 12 2004, 3:25 AM 

DimbA$$ i know u gotta keep um in a cage but dont u think the person would have unufe comon sence to put um in a cge? and u the gay guy do u like mulest ur guinea pigs?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

if u need to know!

July 13 2004, 12:04 PM 

If you need to know anything about guinea pigs i know alot so you can e-mail me at missbeana@optonline.net if you have any questions about guinea pigs.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

guinea pigs

August 28 2004, 6:14 AM 

can you tell me if a guinea pig and rabbit will live togetherwithout any problem. thanks.

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

yes

August 29 2004, 3:01 PM 

yes they can as long as they are both the same sex or else they might try to mate!

Respond to this message   
Mandy
(no login)

yes

January 13 2005, 9:06 AM 

yes they can live together mine do and there male and female

Respond to this message   

(no login)

pregnant women

September 21 2004, 1:19 PM 

Do they carry any known diseases that might harm as pregnant woman.

Respond to this message   
emma
(no login)

hey

November 2 2004, 9:03 AM 

hay jackie do you know how long guinnie pigs last for because i have 2 there 2 years old there names are bubbles and squeak there both girls

Respond to this message   

(no login)

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

November 18 2004, 8:50 AM 

hi there .can you tell me how to tell the sex of a guinnie pig ?.i found 3 on some waistgroud that had been dumped to fend for themselfs i took them home and had a go at sorting the sexs out but im just getting more & more of the cuddly little things....

Respond to this message   

(no login)

where do i start

August 17 2004, 1:44 AM 

hi i just bought 2 guinne pigs for my kids,,n dont have a clue ,,wat to do iv tried to find info on here are they easy to look afta ?? do they need walkin or do they stay in cage??can sum1 plz give me main facts plz thanx

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

Re: where do i start

August 29 2004, 3:02 PM 

guinea pigs dont need to walk they need to be held and feed and given water but they dnt need to b walkled duh

Respond to this message   
Socs
(no login)

Racoons

September 4 2004, 3:04 AM 

My dad left my two birds out on the back porch over night one time cuz he forgot about them. The racoons opened the cage and ate them. I was only like 6. It was terrible.

Respond to this message   

(Login Alisa621)

gunnepigs rull!

October 2 2004, 8:26 AM 

the first thing you have to do to introduce your ginne pig is start with his or her name and tell the people what he or
she likes to eat and plays with.

Respond to this message   

(Login Alisa621)

gunne pigs rule!

October 2 2004, 8:29 AM 

the first thing you have to do to introduce your ginne pig is start with his or her name and tell the people what he or
she likes to eat and plays with.

Respond to this message   
jackie
(no login)

Re: gunne pigs rule!

December 17 2004, 9:06 AM 

hi if anyone needs to know anythin on guinea pigs just email me at missbeana@optonline.net if you have emailed me there i havent answered you because my computer wasnt workin for a while so if you need any help just e-mail me!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i was wondering

December 27 2004, 7:03 AM 

ok i have 2 guinne pigs and when my mom turned on the vaccum they fliped! Ever since then, when i would cough they would make a pigeon type purr. my mom and i think they are scared but are they really?

please respond to me through my email thanks!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i was wondering

December 27 2004, 7:04 AM 

ok i have 2 guinne pigs and when my mom turned on the vaccum they fliped! Ever since then, when i would cough they would make a pigeon type purr. my mom and i think they are scared but are they really?

please respond to me through my email thanks!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: i was wondering

December 27 2004, 4:51 PM 

sdfd

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: i was wondering

December 27 2004, 4:54 PM 

Guinea pigs are scared of loud noises. Please make sure they are comfortable. They need hay and veggies like lettuce, parsley, and some carrots. Please go to www.guinealynx.com to read on how to take care of your guinea pigs. Please make sure they are both boys or girls. Do not mix because you do not want babies. There are too many homeless guinea pigs and there are too much of a chance for the mother to die while having babies.

Respond to this message   

(Login krisrox01)

January 1 2005, 2:07 AM 

hey u on de net can u plz tell me more but guinea pigs plz thax

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

January 23 2005, 12:04 PM 

Go to a real pet site and find out. Why come here? DUH!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

ytrdjtdjy

February 11 2005, 3:21 PM 

etfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Respond to this message   
Christy
(no login)

March 6 2005, 10:20 AM 

If you are sooooooo tough tryin to make peeps leave than say your name

Respond to this message   

jiggy
(Login opdm)

March 27 2005, 7:10 AM 

jackson.jpg 

Respond to this message   

(no login)

name

June 20 2007, 1:27 PM 

my name is BEN LONER AND U R GAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL

Respond to this message   
Bailey
(no login)

HELP!!!

June 8 2008, 4:54 AM 

I think that my gunnie pig is sick. When ever he eats he needs water to help him chew this started veary recentaly.he will grab like 3 to 55peices of food in his mouth then he will get water and cew his food with the water still in his mouth. If he doesn't get water he will make this awful coughing sound! What do I do?!

Respond to this message   
Rainy
(no login)

Re: HELP!!!

September 16 2008, 7:40 PM 

take him/her to the vet. how old is your guinea?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - guinne pigs?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index