Return to Index  

Re: Babies born 2006 nt

February 20 2007 at 2:06 AM
Kathy  (Login Ellalice)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Babies born 2006 nt

Name--Kathy

Baby's name--Matthew

IF dx--High FSH day 3 21.5. 36 years old when diagnosed and had been trying for 2 years before that.

IF treatments (you may include DE or not, depending on how you feel about telling) & clinics-- 4 IUIs. 4 with femara after having a bad reaction to clomid. Also did trigger shots. HSG in the cycle of my BFP.

what kept you going while ttc (such as a particular high fsh success story)--We just really wanted a baby and didn't want to give up. I have friends who had IF issues and they were very supportive.
We also have 3 kitties that adopted us and they really helped out on alot of days!

ttc now or in the future?-- Possibly in the future but I don't know if I can do IF treatments again. We might just let fate decide.

woulda, coulda, shoulda -- ? My only regret is not doing the HSG sooner. I got my BFP within a couple of weeks of doing that so I wonder if it would have helped in the beginning.
**Just reread this and I wouldn't change a thing! On a different cycle I wouldn't have gotten my Matthew happy.gif

anything about life after baby (SAHM, WAHM, WOHM, etc.)Happy SAHM!

Woohoo! -- your greatest treat now as a mom--I love watching Matthew grow and change every day happy.gif

Best advice for new moms--Trust your instincts and appreciate every moment!

a recent milestone for DS/DD--4 new teeth last week!

This message has been edited by Ellalice on Oct 1, 2009 10:30 PM

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement