Return to Index  

Max

February 20 2007 at 9:10 AM
AnneM  (Login Maximus061506)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Babies born 2006 nt

Name: AnneM

Baby's name: Maximus (Max) James Hans

IF dx: FSH was high but I conceived naturally. Had appointment set up to discuss AR options but found out we were pregnant the month before!

anything about life before baby, including furbabies, jobs, etc.: We have two wonderful fur kids (dogs) who made our lives so blessed and trained us as parents. We both have successful careers but we really wanted a child so badly.

what kept you going while ttc (such as a particular high fsh success story): Trying to stay positive (hard), knowing I could conceive (had a m/c), knowing that the technology was there to help, knowing some wonderful success stories, this High FSH board (that really helped me).

ttc now or in the future? Definitely want to if all works out with my hip problems (surgery I hope in the summer)

woulda, coulda, shoulda -- ? Wished I had read some of the sleep books before I had Max but I was too tired, sore, busy at work, etc. I think I would have been able to have coped better and got him to sleep better at an earlier age.

anything about life after baby (SAHM, WAHM, WOHM, etc.): Absolutely wonderful! I am on maternity for the year, and now I am tryign to decide whether to stay home for another year, work part time, etc.

Woohoo! -- your greatest treat now as a mom: Seeing a smiley little face every day, laughing and wanting to hug me!

Best advice for new moms: Do what feels right for you...

a recent milestone for DS/DD: Max just started saying "dada" and kind of clapping!

Respond to this message