Return to Index  

Info...

February 20 2007 at 11:26 AM
tinaPhoenix  (Login tinaPhoenixAZ)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Babies born 2005 nt

Name: Tina

Baby's name: Christina (born Sep. 2005)

IF dx: POF, high FSH, irregular cycles, uterine fibroids, no menstrual for months.

IF treatments (you may include DE or not, depending on how you feel about telling) & clinics: some acu, wheetgrass (yucky), Dr. Check at Cooper, got pg naturally on a canceled IVF cycle.

Run like crazy from ___local_______ RE or clinic

anything about life before baby, including furbabies, jobs, etc.: before Christina, I was busy obsessing/worrying about getting pg.

what kept you going while ttc (such as a particular high fsh success story): the "over-40 bb".

ttc now or in the future? No, we are very happy with our blessing. We are done TTC.

woulda, coulda, shoulda -- ?: wish I woulda/coulda start my family earlier.

anything about life after baby (SAHM, WAHM, WOHM, etc.): working mommy here, busy like crazy with work and kid (I have a very tight work schedule). Fortunately, my DH is a great help.

Woohoo! -- your greatest treat now as a mom: hugging, kissing, talking to my baby and hearing her call me "mama" and raise her hands up for me to pick her up...priceless !

Best advice for new moms: motherhood is the greatest, sweetest "stage/phase" of my life. Enjoy! Savor EVERY moment!

a recent milestone for DS/DD: Christina started to "pronounce" some easy words like "more", "dog", "ba" (for "baby"), "bath", etc.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement