Return to Index  

Veronica -- June 4, 2009

November 17 2009 at 9:27 AM
  (Login AnneNJ)

Response to Babies born 2009 nt

Name: Anne

Baby's name: Veronica

IF dx: High FSH (19 highest tested), male factor (100% anti-sperm antibodies)

IF treatments (you may include DE or not, depending on how you feel about telling) & clinics: 7 attempts at IVF - two cancelled for too high FSH, one cancelled for no progress, one retrieval four eggs one embryo never made it to transfer when lone embryo died, one clinic mistake leading to early ovulation and a rescue IUI BFN, another clinic mistake not enough progesterone IVF BFN, successful IVF with ICSI four embryos four transferred one baby with Dr. Check at Cooper.

Run like crazy from __________ RE or clinic: IRMS at St. Barnabas in Livingston, NJ, Dr. Serena Chen "Queen of Discouragement and Protecting her own Stats"

Anything about life before baby, including furbabies, jobs, etc.: One DS born August 2004 after a year of trying

what kept you going while ttc (such as a particular high fsh success story): Stubborn nature, unwilling to give up; good insurance

ttc now or in the future?: Success is a statistical improbability, we have two... lightning probably won't strike three times

woulda, coulda, shoulda -- ?: Not wasted so much time being angry, sad and jealous

anything about life after baby (SAHM, WAHM, WOHM, etc.) Working full time and very happy to do so

Woohoo! -- your greatest treat now as a mom: Not sure if I understand the question, but when I think of treats, I think of margaritas!

Best advice for new moms: Trust your instincts

a recent milestone for DS/DD: Solid food!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement