Return to Index  

playground politics help

August 24 2011 at 12:46 PM
mo  (Login moelle)
*HFP Mommies*

I posted some stuff about this under my thanks to JM, PD and Victoria earlier today

So I was going to keep out of playground fights and let my DS (4) stand on his own 2 feets. So today, my DS comes crying during playtime after nursery where mums stand about talking and kids run about to tell me "J" hit him. I said to go and tell "J" off himself or tell his mum. So he just went and told him that he had told me and i was going to tell his mum (not true but I just let it go).

Anyway, after the mums had left I see a noticeable mark about my DS eye - with a small nip/break to his skin and find to my horror that "J" chucked a stone at my DS. So really not happy that it was a stone and so close to his eyes. So I phoned Mum, just an ans machine so I have now left a message saying that I am phoning just because it was a stone that was used, close to his eye and would she have a word with her son about their danger and that I hope I have not offended her by calling her and that I know my DS is rough too but with stones, my worry is stones can cause a real nasty injury.

Not heard anything back and really hoping she is not annoyed at me (she has always been open about how much a handful her son is and he is much worse than mine).

Would you have done the same?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement