Return to Index  

playground politics help

August 24 2011 at 12:46 PM
mo  (Login moelle)
*HFP Mommies*

I posted some stuff about this under my thanks to JM, PD and Victoria earlier today

So I was going to keep out of playground fights and let my DS (4) stand on his own 2 feets. So today, my DS comes crying during playtime after nursery where mums stand about talking and kids run about to tell me "J" hit him. I said to go and tell "J" off himself or tell his mum. So he just went and told him that he had told me and i was going to tell his mum (not true but I just let it go).

Anyway, after the mums had left I see a noticeable mark about my DS eye - with a small nip/break to his skin and find to my horror that "J" chucked a stone at my DS. So really not happy that it was a stone and so close to his eyes. So I phoned Mum, just an ans machine so I have now left a message saying that I am phoning just because it was a stone that was used, close to his eye and would she have a word with her son about their danger and that I hope I have not offended her by calling her and that I know my DS is rough too but with stones, my worry is stones can cause a real nasty injury.

Not heard anything back and really hoping she is not annoyed at me (she has always been open about how much a handful her son is and he is much worse than mine).

Would you have done the same?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement