Return to Index  

Life-changing couple of days (near death ment.)

September 22 2011 at 12:55 AM
Pink Dandelion  (Login Pinkdandelion)
*HFP Mommies*

I just want to say how grateful I am to those in my life, including my cyberfriends here.

A friend had a totally unexpected near-death experience during surgery yesterday. I was in the waiting room when it happened. I am extremely glad to report that she is making a miraculous recovery. The gift of this extremely upsetting experience is that I have been reminded of how incredibly short life can be, and how I really need to seize every moment.

While I was waiting after all of this happened, all I could think of is what I had not done. I had not even taken a picture with her at my sons bday party this past weekend. There were so many things that raced through my head, and I didnt know if I would get the chance to make those things right with her. Now I will be able to. And I am so, so, grateful.

I am still very shell-shocked, but also glad for the excellent outcome and the reminder to enjoy every minute.

Thank you, all of you, for always reading my posts and responding with such generous hearts. I really appreciate it.

PD

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement