Return to Index  

Slow cooker recipes....

October 11 2011 at 4:12 PM
ZakiaZ  (Login ZakiaZ)
*HFP Mommies*

Does anyone have a favorite recipe that they don't mind sharing? I just got a slow cooker on the weekend and I'm very excited to start making stuff. There's a ton of stuff online but how do you sift throught all that right?

I'm mostly looking forward to cutting down on cooking time. As my boys are getting bigger, I am insanely busier and they are eating more and more, except for thanksgiving dinner last night.

Ds #1 (38 mths) kept insisting that he wanted breakfast and not dinner and he suddenly didn't like anything on his plate. Ds #2 (19 mths) tasted his potatos and immediately put down his spoon in the middle of his plate and wanted to get down from his high chair.

This is really the cart pulling the horse. I have no clue what to do about this dinner strike but I'm trying. Maybe a few new slow cooker recipes will add some excitement to our dinner table. They sure have no objection to snacks and do not respond to threats about no dessert, no toys, no play, no tv,etc. if no dinner is eaten.

TIA,
Z.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement