Return to Index  

Sounds confusing

October 13 2011 at 5:03 AM
PInk Dandeilion  (Login Pinkdandelion)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to experience with very mild Asperger's or PDD-NOS? (eta)

Theres nothing like a moms love to cause guilt feelings over everything! Im sorry that I dont have any experience with Aspergers, but wanted to lend my support. Reading your posts here over the last few years, I know that you would do everything you could for your son; in my mind you have absolutely no reason to feel that you have not done your best to help him, but totally understand that feeling of blaming yourself for everything because I do it with my sons too.

Personally, I wouldnt see the harm in taking him out of at least the AP math since the teacher is strange, and it is causing him to miss recess and art (how unfair is that!)

I hope you are able to get some clarification tomorrow as to the principals reasoning. I remember alot of kids that were different going through school, and many are very successful today, so I dont think that different is necessarily a negative. If only we had a way to see into the future, and know that all of this was going to turn out fine in the long run. Its no wonder moms get gray hair:(

Pink

Respond to this message   
Responses