Return to Index  

gail! thank goodness you are fine. this thread is important!!!! (sensitive info ment)

November 10 2011 at 8:21 AM
ndn  (Login Ndn--NY)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to I was attacked by a dog yesterday

i cant believe you got attacked. i love dogs, but i just dont trust them!! i will NOT let dd go to playdates where there are dogs. no way, no how. a preschool friend of dd just got attacked by his lab over the weekend--a pet of 7 years. 40 stitches on his face! all the mom kept saying was "no one could believe it. our dog was so good with the kids. we are shocked. we will never know why..." she was feeding the dog at the time, and the boy came running around the corner shreiking because he had just done something cool on his dad's i-pad, and he wanted to show his mom. its not like he took the food away from the dog. and this dog was used to the kids jumping on him and puling his tail and such. and a lab to boot! i just dont know what to say anymore. we have to remember that dogs are animals. and the owners (in your case) should be held responsible. its not like the dog barked its head off at you--you got bit!! something wrong here.

Respond to this message   
Responses