Return to Index  

November 10 2011 at 9:31 AM
Victoria  (Login FishDr)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to gail! thank goodness you are fine. this thread is important!!!! (sensitive info ment)

I am SO bloody angry for you right now !!!! I want to give that woman and the PD a piece of my mind !! Get some pepper spray or mace, spray any dog right in the ******* eyes if it gets that close to you.

Bullshit you have to walk a route devoid of loose dogs, who's in charge here, people or animals ! Makes my blood boil, this is dangerous, how would that dog react to a small child - probably very differently compared to an adult !

Can you lodge a formal police complaint, detailing your concerns for children in the neighborhood ? I know that it wont do anything, but it will make you feel better. I have done this with a problem dog in our neighbourhood - posted a letter to the owner with my name if they wanted to discuss. I said that if I saw their dog out unattended again I would call Animal Control and the Police. Here we have strict leash laws so that helps and the PD are obliged to do respond. I told the owners that neighbours were scared for themselves and their children - so fix it.

Oh Gail, I hope that today is a better day for you. Sometimes there is just too much happening all at the same time ... deep breathe, this too shall pass.

Gentle hugs ...

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement