Return to Index  

Thanks, friend! RE: sinus infection...

November 22 2011 at 7:33 PM
Kenny  (Login Kenny2006)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to welcome!

I've battled horrible sinus infections my whole life. I had one a year ago that just would NOT QUIT. I finally bucked up and agreed to take antibiotics (3 tries no less) b/c I was in so much pain I was crying - still didn't help. What finally got rid of it and I was shocked as that's not why I went, was a really good massage! DH had given me a gift cert for one for Xmas the year before and I finally used it wink.gif. I spent an hour face down on a "face donut" getting my neck and shoulder worked on, and that pressed on my sinuses continuously to the point that it hurt (but my back was all bliss when I was done so I didn't make a peep). Then spent another hour in this spa's super hot shower with my face getting pummeled by hard jets, and then (sorry TMI) blew my nose for about 20 minutes, and voila - no more sinus infection, all the green gunk was gone and it didn't come back. I'm not usually such an ecoterrorist, but it felt SOOOO GOOD! See if manual pressure together (maybe lay on your stomach with rolled up socks under your cheekbones in front?) for an hour or so, followed by thesteam machine/ neti pot? Worth a try? At least you could get an hour of relaxation out of it (even if you have to hide under your bed to do it). GL, I know that kind of pain is MISERABLE! Hugs,
Kenny

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement